1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

WHO HERE IS FIGHTING MAD

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by persian hoopa, May 2, 2005.

Tags:
  1. persian hoopa

persian hoopa Contributing Member

WHO HERE IS FIGHTING MAD?

I am so friggin pissed right now. At the refs, at us for missing so many free throws in the fourth, for us not being able to get a damn rebound.

If we are going to go down I want us to at least go down with a fight. I want our players and our fans to have blood lust. If Jason Terry is going for a layup take him out. I don't care if we get a flagrant.

We need to get our swagger back. Be confident and shoot the three ball and yes do the damn hand sign. I want to rip someone's head off. I hope our team is fighting mad. Next time Stackhouse tries to knock the ball out of our players hand when we get a rebound we need to have a guy elbow that ahole in the face. Who is with me.

2. tigermission1

tigermission1 Contributing Member

Don't be blind, every game in this series has been VERY VERY close (within 4 points the whole series pretty much). If that is not the Rockets fighting and crawling, then I don't know what is.

As for the refereeing, don't get me started, because if I do, I absolutely GUARANTEE you that I will be banned from this BBS:mad:

People were talking about how our role players were going to be the "Cassell, Horry, and Elie" come playoff time. Unfortunately, I can't even say we have found our Elie yet, and Horry and Cassell are nowhere to be found.:( Although I expected to be outplayed by the Mavs role players, I never expected it would be this lopsided since the first 2 games.

THAT is the series right there so far: our bench does better in first 2 we win, the rest they play crappy we lose.

#2 tigermission1, May 2, 2005
    Last edited: May 2, 2005
  3. thatboyz

thatboyz Contributing Member

Dude, I LOVE T-Mac and have been on his side the whole year. I would argue with anyone the entire season that he is the truth, but games like today make me think otherwise. I don't care if he's tired, honestly, TAKE IT TO THE BASKET!! Every time!!! The guy has an incredible ability to blow past any defender and get either a dunk, layup, or foul. I didn't see that fire. While I'm at home punching the wall and going mad, he's laughing that he missed the potential game-tying shot. Thursday night, TRACY DEFINES HIS CAREER TO THIS POINT!!

4. Samar

Samar Contributing Member

**** the bull****....if i was in Dallas I would have wooped the **** out of David Stern **** HIM. **** THE REFS. **** DALLAS AND THEIR ANNOYING ASS OWNER WHO WAS PROBABLY A ****** NERD HIS WHOLE LIFE SO HE GOT RICH AND BOUGHT A TEAM JUST SO HE COULD BE COOL STANDING IN THE HUDDLE WITH PRO ATHLETES.

AND **** EVERYONE WHO TELLS ME TO CALM DOWN

5. 12345

12345 Member

I hate the refs.

6. Baqui99

Baqui99 Contributing Member

Feel like I've had my balls cut off, and mashed up in a blender.

7. swilkins

swilkins Contributing Member

I refuse to give the refs the satisfaction of me being pissed.

If the Rockets lose 1 more game, I am going to boycot the NBA until the Rockets play again.:eek:

8. rm365

rm365 Contributing Member

I'm ****in pissed yo. I gotta go workout or something.

9. tigermission1

tigermission1 Contributing Member

Would you rather he cries when he misses the tournaround 3?:rolleyes:

I hope your employer (if you have one) does not expect you to be on top of your performance even when you are tired or sick. Otherwise, all of us would be unemployed right now.

If you and every Rockets fan does not appreciate how this guy has played for us all-year long with his numerous injuries and load of minutes/tasks he is asked to perform, then you simply don't deserve to have this guy. It shows how great fans such as yourself are when you question a guy's heart/toughness/abilities when he struggles every now and then, and still tries his best to play through it: a death in the family and he puts on a show in Chicago; hammered with injuries and he continues to toughen it out and carry the team in sooooo many games in the season. This is CLEARLY an area the Rockets will have to address next year, because you can't expect the guy to not be healthy to begin with and compile such minutes and still be full of energy come playoff time.

Let's face it, NBA is a TEAM game, if your team stinks it up, you likely won't win against an elite team like Dallas.

Yao and McGrady are two player you must appreciate, if you don't, then you are simply a fair-weather fan who is not appreciative enough of this team.

But oh how times have changed! We all were content enough with making the playoffs this year, and now we are in it and are battling a team that is likely the best in the West and giving them all we got. And still some people are just so freakin' blink and irrational that they fail to realize the limits/capabilities of others.

I am tired of people like you.

10. Baqui99

Baqui99 Contributing Member

A-freaking-MEN

11. wiws316

wiws316 Member

[​IMG]
    grrrrr im pissed:mad: .......................:mad:

12. thatboyz

thatboyz Contributing Member

Would i rather have him cry? YES I WOULD RATHER HAVE HIM CRY!!! I challenge your integrity as a fan because you are too quick to say that Tracy did everything right, when he didnt!! Am I naysayer or am I doubting that he will do it the next game? No! He played incredible games before but that's what he is paid for, too many mistakes down the stretch. If it makes me a bad fan to expect a player to utilize his talents to their fullest extent, then so be it!

13. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

I would prefer he at least be a little bit upset by it

yes. . . I really would like to see that the loss
    affected him
    as much as it has the rest of us
    rather than . ..

Oh well . .we'll get 'em next time

Rocket River
    :(

14. cwebbster

cwebbster Contributing Member

I feel sorry for Clutch, but thanks man for allowing us to unleash our JUST anger, **** ALL THESE DALLAS ****S ON NBATV RIGHT NOW, TALKING ABOUT HOW THEY OVER CAME ADVERSITY, DALLAS = NEW JAZZ!!!!

15. kaleidosky

kaleidosky Your Tweety Bird dance just cost us a run

There is no new Jazz. However, I never thought anyone would be on the level of "hated no matter what year or where or when". It was the Jazz and Spurs. Always. Even through the nasty Sonics and the crappy Lakers.. always those 2.

Now..the Mavs have been added. Pure, utter hatred

16. Nolen

Nolen Contributing Member

Then you are lame. Different adults deal with adversity differently. What counts is how he responds in the game, not if he's emotionally expressive the way you want him to be.

Stick with the taking-it-to-the-rack argument. At least you have something there.

17. bigben69

bigben69 Member

Im so mad because there is nothing that we can do about it ecxept complain. Yes we missed free throws but the refs didnt help our cause with the millions of bad calls. I live in the Dallas/ft worth area with a girl who knows nothing about basketball and she comes home from work and rubs it in my face that the Mavericks won. I was ok until that point. I tried to explain to her the rules of the NBA and how each of the calls were bad and she covered her ears and made noises to drown me out. THEN i was really mad. I have never been this frustrated with a game and felt so helpless that there is nothing our organization or fans can do about it. The only answer is to either kill all the refs or just put the Mavericks in thier place the next 2 games and show them who the better team on 45 is.

18. nappdog

nappdog Contributing Member

Tmac didn't sound too confident after the game. Actually he has really shown little emotion since game 2. It's almost like he's lost his mojo.

19. munco

munco Member

I'm mad
    -about losing 3 in a row
    -at the horrible no call when Finley was clearly out of bounds
    -David Stern is abusing his power by fining JVG $100K and implying further penalties (complete BS and great timing Stern)

The only thing that will make me feel better is winning the series. Let's do it Rockets!

20. NewYorker

NewYorker Ghost of Clutch Fans

I'm not mad....I see a team getting better game by game. A team stepping up level by level.

Everyone acts like this team chocked. No, what happened was Dallas was caught off guard.

Dallas is the more hardened team, more savvy. They've been doing it all year and Dirk and Co even longer. To see these Rockets learn game by game, and get tougher game by game - it's great.

Don't worry they will break through. They are ripe. Dallas knows it. This is not the team they expected to see in the playoffs. Trust me, they were confident of victory. Now they are just releived to be back in control. But somehow, I don't think they feel comfortable.