1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Who hates more: tinman hates TMAC vs Zboy hates Juwan Howard

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by typhooonn, Jan 17, 2013.

?

Who hates more: tinman hates TMAC vs Zboy hates Juwan Howard

1. tinman hates TMAC > Zboy hates Juwan Howard

62.0%
  2. Zboy hates Juwan Howard > tinman hates TMAC

8.9%
  3. Their hate-meters are at similar level

8.9%
  4. No idea

20.3%
  1. typhooonn

typhooonn Member

It's well known that tinman hates TMAC, while Zboy hates Juwan Howard.

I understand that both TMAC and Juwan are underachievers, but why tinman & zboy hate them to that level is just beyond me. By the way, don't forget that Juwan did win NBA champion last year, while TMAC is fighting a ring for his Chinese team.

Now, let's compare the tinman's and zboy's Hate Meter.

P.S. the winner will get TMAC's or Juwan's signed t-shirt, depend on when wins.

1 person likes this.
  2. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

who could hate this?

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  3. Orange

Orange Member

She mac is nowhere near getting a ring in china.

4. Orange

Orange Member

Its also hard to call it hate when tinman has been right about she macs shortcomings all this time. After all these seasons after he left the rockets she mac has underperformed, there were countless people trying to say the rockets made a mistake and tracy was still a great player or even nba calibur. (swyyyguy, Htownrox1, Tmac_1, and others) they were all dead wrong. While Tinman is not a SheMac fan, We have to take his opinion on Tracy more seriously than any of these other clowns because he knows tracy better than alot of people and was able to predict his continued shortcommings after his rockets career.

5. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Dude,

know your clutchfans history:

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showthread.php?t=111735

6. typhooonn

typhooonn Member

Orange, dude looks like you want that signed t-shirt ...

7. tinman

Supporting Member

I don't hate any of these players.

What's going on is the fans of a certain player hate it when I give them facts and the truth.

All they do is "what if" "but if" "if this" "if that"

which in the realm of intelligent debate is not useful considering 15 years of lack of team success.

8. CaptainRox

CaptainRox Member

Tinman is the epitome of hate (as well as other things) he gets my vote- no doubt

9. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

Whoever needs Xanax the most

10. CaptainRox

CaptainRox Member

Whether or not he predicted McGrady's short comings isn't the point. It's the fact that he hates the man. That's like standing in a room yelling you hate guacamole when everyone already knows that you do. He's relentless with it and tells everyone over and over again. He goes out of his way to do it too.

11. Orange

Orange Member

I think he does it to point out how much of a joke it was to support the man in the first place. It is funny to mock all of those Tmac supporters who kept telling us how great he was going to be and how the Rockets made a big mistake not keeping him.

Even after Stacy made a meaningless game winning shot in China, her fans took to clutchfans to point it out to Tinman. Why should he not point out that he and others were right that Stacy ended up sucking and becoming irrelevant.

12. tinman

Supporting Member

I don't hate Tracy McGrady.

this is what happens:

I point out facts.

A group of delusional fans dispute my facts by stating hypothetical situations:
    if he had better teammates, if he was healthy, if he had a better coach, etc
    once period in time, a few minutes of a few games in a few quarters, this guy outplayed Kobe, etc

None of these scenarios changes the facts of team success, documented quotes wanting to play with other players on other teams, in accurate health statuses, and real playoff results in terms of win/loss.

13. Mr2Hos

Mr2Hos Member

Tinman wins, simply cos T-Mac was brought here to be a star and he failed horribly.
    Tinman can simply take on 20 tof at a time on this forum all by himself.
    Z-Boy hates juwan but juwan was nearly washed up when we got him, plus there are no jof to argue against him

14. CaptainRox

CaptainRox Member

An acceptable definition for insanity is doing the same thing over and over but expecting varying results. You 'point facts' or rather bash the player over and over again. If he's not relavent any more why do you care? Why argue with the TOF's/LOF's It's like trying to point out why Justin bieber is bad to a 13 year old girl as an artist. It's just annoying. Why put up a fight or dialogue that's not even worth it then go off on a tangent? You've done it countless times. If there'a any remote signs of McGrady's mention in a thread you're there as sure as the ever.

15. tinman

Supporting Member

I make this thread about the best player in Orlando Magic history.
    This implies that the player that did the most for Orlando. Obviously leading your team to the finals and dominating the league in some fashion is the criteria.

Any intelligent NBA fan would know that would be either Shaq or Dwight Howard. Then less intelligent fans bombard my thread with recollections of worst teams and lesser superstars.

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showthread.php?t=185576

16. tinman

Supporting Member

This thread is about me and Zboy.
    I am the topic therefore my posts are legit and on topic.

17. NotApollo33

NotApollo33 Member

Jeremyyyyyyy LINNNN

No seriously TMac

18. CaptainRox

CaptainRox Member

Simple question. Why care? You have the freedom of speech and independent thought to make said thread and they have the same right to proclaim their own opinions regardless of how relevant it is. Also, this is a fan forum. It's a casual atmosphere and for every intelligent comment or thread there will be equal parts stupidity and immaturity. Aren't you too old to be patrolling the thread and trying to convert everyone to your mode of logic? The constant correcting and arguing.

19. tinman

Supporting Member

By the way, it is a honor to be mentioned in the same realm as Zboy, a true Rockets fan, who believes in Clutch City. The fire of Maxwell, the dominance of Hakeem, the power of Moses, the hardwork of Thrope.

20. tinman

Supporting Member

That was a simple thread. Who was the greatest Magic, Shaq or Dwight?
    It's not who was the 3rd best.