1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Who do you want to replace SIlas?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by juanming, Nov 13, 2021.

1. ApacheWarrior

ApacheWarrior Member

I don't have to mention the data. People are here old enough to verify or not verify to their liking.

As you wish.

That's what the internet is there for. I cite stats......I don't feel obligated to cite news
    reported stuff every time. As you can see what the Rockets reported is different from
    what the agent for D'Antoni states. Must I cite both? People can use their judgement.

I'm too busy for all that s##t

DeBeards likes this.
  2. Reeko

Reeko Member

LOL at bringing up the G-League…please stop

of course KPJr looked much better there…no defense is played

We do not have lots of talent. How are people still so delusional about this roster? It’s mindboggling

Where is all this talent? Where?!? If Christian Wood is your best player, then your team is GARBAGE.

HP3 likes this.
  3. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

this team is still better than the Pellies :cool::p

4. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

there has to be a mix of accountability and “players coach” mentality imo. I don’t really see any of the former…

but….

that could be ok, if other things were good. For example if it was 100% players coach but there were clear systems, roles and rotations in place.

This isn’t about wins mind you… it’s about culture. There needs to be some kind of foundational culture being built.

5. Reeko

Reeko Member

watch the Pelicans roll up to TC and win by 10

HP3 and Os Trigonum like this.
  6. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

you are oh so wrong....coaches also can veto signing and extending players, they can award and take away PT and thus lure players into becoming better and dedicated to improvement, they also can put player into positions where personal decision making is easier to do right!

if you approved nwaba signing you should previously get his approval of entering into an insane program of fast and steady 3pt and FT shot improvement... nwaba cant shoot is your fault then....its not on nwaba....

its on players is the lamest excuse of them all..if the cashier is not kind to me its on the manager of the store!... he should of hired a kind cashier or educate the stupid cow how to put a nice face before the customers

DeBeards likes this.
  7. Os Trigonum

Supporting Member

December 5 will tell us a lot about this team

HP3, harold bingo and Reeko like this.
  8. Joe Rocket

Joe Rocket Member

Jackson most certainly wouldnt take **** from these kids.

9. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

tanking brigade whats your argument for tanking? lolololololol

if zion and ingram 2 allstars and with potential tru the roof couldnt save the pelicants whats your argument for chet or banchero who didnt even play a minute of nba lololololololol

freaking p***y mentality losers!

10. Stephen_A

Stephen_A Member

Well when you start your post with you’re so wrong why would I listen to your opinion which is apparently so right lol. Whatever man you do you. “Players make the NBA go” - Lebron James

HP3 likes this.
  11. Os Trigonum

Supporting Member

external-content.duckduckgo-8.gif

HP3, Denovo, D-rock and 1 other person like this.
  12. Stephen_A

Stephen_A Member

This is my point simply we aren’t good enough. Wood and KPJ can be good complimentary pieces but they aren’t foundational or franchise players by any means and needs a dominant scorer and playmaker to facilitate their game. We saw Harden did this for Wood in his limited games last year and we saw to an extent what Wall did. We simply don’t have enough players that are poised to make good decisions and we don’t have experience. Players make teams and the league go. Not coaching and not execs lol.

13. Joe Rocket

Joe Rocket Member

This always makes me laugh. He's so focused on development but most of the kids arent put in the right situations or given enough minutes to develop. Its game 11 KPJ finally had a good game and its because he had to stop trying to be a point guard lol He's over playing vets but yeah somehow we are to belive he's not trying to win and is just focused on developing the young guys lol

fattz likes this.
  14. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

i admit it wasnt the smartest way to put it that way...give me a few centuries and ill improve :D its regular season anyways and these games dont count yet
    ps nice way to avoid refuting my irrefutable arguments

15. fattz

fattz Member

And developing more of it young talent.

16. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

1) You got one like
    2) @juanm34 and @JuanValdez are much better Juans
    3) Silas needs to hit all these free throws he’s missing
    4) Silas misses too many shots
    5) Silas needs to make sure his rookies are given veteran calls by the referees because coaches have that power
    6) Silas ain’t the problem, it’s the fans. The fans are the problem and the problem is their patience, understanding and expectations.

Go Silas! F the complaints!

#76 don grahamleone, Nov 13, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2021
    Xopher, HP3, Os Trigonum and 2 others like this.
  17. Joe Rocket

Joe Rocket Member

I would say 4-8 atleast and the youngsters would actually get playing time above vets in certain situations.

Mr Woods likes this.
  18. Stephen_A

Stephen_A Member

Pointless retort.

19. Stephen_A

Stephen_A Member

Yes Players control their destiny not coaches. Players league. Always has been always will be.

HP3, don grahamleone and napalm06 like this.
  20. evilhomer

evilhomer Member

Mario Elie or Sam Cassell

juanm34 likes this.