1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Who do you look like? [Celebrities]

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Lady_Di, Feb 26, 2008.

Tags:
  1. LegendZ3

LegendZ3 Member

How could you look like those two at the same time???

2. Lady_Di

Lady_Di Member

I tried a pic of me with blonde hair.

Alyson Hannigan 97%
    Ayumi Hamasaki 90%
    Jessica Alba 86%
    Tara Reid 86%
    Sofia Coppola 86%
    Woranuch Wongsawan 83%
    Zoe Tay 83%
    Sammi Cheng 83%
    Piper Perabo 83%

I only have one same result with my first pic. I guess it's the hair color or something. You would think I'm an asian by looking at this results.

3. TraJ

TraJ Member

Russell Crowe - 71
    Javier Solana - 70
    Iain Banks - 64
    Luc Beeson - 59
    Sean Lennon - 58
    Franjo Tudjman - 57
    Trey Parker - 56
    Jane Goodall - 55
    Clifford Simak - 53
    Yitzhak Rabin -53

The first four seem to based solely on facial hair. People used to tell me I resembled Julian Lennon in the 80's, so maybe that explains Sean Lennon. (Where's my part of the inheritance?) Jane Goodall is much tougher than I am, so I don't personally see it. Franjo Tudjman and I both have two J's in our name. Yitzhak Rabin and I are both male.