1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Who are your top ten pro wrestlers of all time?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by fadeaway, Jun 22, 2014.

Tags:
  1. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

How about top ten tag teams?

2. Hmm

Hmm Member

I haven't thought about this in a while, not since I purchased the WWE 2k14 game hoping to re-live childhood moments playing WWF Wrestlefest with groups of random kids in the arcade and having a great deal of fun doing so...

This is obviously going to be purely subjective, and based on nostalgia alone, considering I as a very young child when I actually followed the "sport" and considering the nature of "professional wrestling"...

1. Curt "Mr. Perfect" Hennig
    2. Jake "The Snake" Roberts
    3. Bret "The Hit man" Hart
    4. "The Macho Man" Randy Savage
    5. Hulk Hogan
    6. The Undertaker
    7. "Stone Cold" Steve Austin
    8. "The Mllion Dollar Man" Ted DiBiase
    9. "Razor Ramon" Scott Hall
    10. "Diesel" Kevin Nash

Tag teams:

1. The Hart Foundation
    2. The Road Warriors
    3. The Outsiders
    4. The Rockers

Can't think of others that stuck out to me personally...