1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Who are you rooting for in the playoffs now?

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Evil Empire, May 4, 2014.

?

Who u rooting for

1. Nets

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Heat

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  3. Wizard

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  4. Pacers

3 vote(s)
    15.8%
  5. Thunder

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  6. Clippers

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  7. Blazers

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Spurs

11 vote(s)
    57.9%
  1. Evil Empire

Evil Empire Member

With Rockets gone, just curious who u guys are rooting for now?

I'm going for Nets and Pacers in the east, mainly cuz I don't like the Heat.

In the West, going for Spurs. I want them to beat the Blazers quite badly (up 18 on Dallas now, so assuming Spurs will advance)

1 person likes this.
  2. Steve_Francis_rules

Other than not having a poll, how is this different from the other thread still on the first page of this sub-forum asking the exact same question?

3. Evil Empire

Evil Empire Member

Didn't look for it, and figured it should belong in the NBA Dish thread. Mods feel free to delete this, but I added a poll just so it's different

4. icewill36

icewill36 Member

in the west i like anyone BUT the spurs to make it to the finals... preferably clippers or thunder, but im ok with the blazers too.

for the purpose of entertainment, i think only the heat are worthy to play the western conf. champion.

5. T-macsterful1

T-macsterful1 Member

It was Toronto because I hate Brooklyn. Now it's Miami because I hate Brooklyn. In the west I'd have to say the Clippers now I guess, I'd really enjoy a clippers vs. heat finals and at this point it's more about the enjoyment than cheering for anyone.

6. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showthread.php?t=254195

That one has a poll too and it's already 8 pages long.

7. Evil Empire

Evil Empire Member

Crap my reading comprehension is shot. Oh well, too late now