1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

White students lock black kids out of class

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by KingCheetah, Oct 23, 2015.

Tags:
  1. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

2. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

3. cml750

cml750 Member

South Africa???? Seriously?????? Just shows how delusional liberals are. I think you have finally found the place where true racism rules. Please do not equate this with America in this day and age.

#3 cml750, Oct 23, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2015
  4. Kim

Kim Contributing Member

You got played.

5. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

I always knew you were a r****d...but damn you're just flaunting it at this point.

Also, I love how "liberal" can be inserted in any narrative that doesn't agree with yours.

6. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

What's wrong with you -- do you really think it's ok anywhere for whites to deny blacks an education?

7. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

Compound interest on kaffir diamonds.

8. cml750

cml750 Member

I watched about two seconds of the video. When I realized it was a South African video I quickly lost interest as this is the USA. I am not sure if it was real or a joke and do not care as it has nothing to do with the USA.

9. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

You do realize how much of a mistake that was? That's the 'N' word of the African Continent.

10. Rox11

Rox11 Member

Wrong title, title indicates white kids protecting themselves from rioting black kids.

11. fallenphoenix

fallenphoenix Contributing Member

You're just embarrassing yourself.

12. cml750

cml750 Member

lol, speak for yourself!!!

13. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

It's a slur that originated in South Africa by white colonists, and has been conversely used in titles of literature critiquing their presence and treatment of black Africans. Colin Quinn even used it once on Tough Crowd in a joke impersonating and satirizing an Afrikaaner bossing around black servants. So, no; I don't regret using the term when illustrating the predictable blowback from Brits' and Boers' centuries long "mistake" of seizing mineral wealth and subjugating of black natives.

14. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

Shiiiit... I learned it from the movie 'Blood Diamonds'...

15. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

This type of incident shouldn't be as prevalent with Apartheid ending twenty years ago but it is. There's still some type of political unfairness that would cause these types of outbursts. South Africa is strange case of 'white supremacy'. The minority dominating the majority and locking them out of political power.

16. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Set the record for the amount of time something so simple goes over a posters head. Really does a lot to explain your stupid opinions though.