1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

White people hate thread

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by RocketsLegend, Jul 9, 2016.

Tags:
  1. edwardc

edwardc Member

How was that trolling he is not a doctor.

2. Rockets Pride

Rockets Pride Member

God Obama is so terrible and racist.
    Too bad we get Hillary next. Probably even more worthless.

Donkeys love the criminal worthless vote!!! It's what keeps them a party!

3. Dei

Dei Member

[​IMG]

Race war soon, I think. Hope ya'll have stocked up. Yee-haw!!!

4. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

She laughed so hard, she fell in the lard.

5. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Sigh... this is nothing to do with comparative politics between Pakistan and the United States you half-wit. Just because the head of state is blac doesn't mean back people are suddenly not experiencing any racism.

So you haven't answered my question. Don't dodge the question this time with your **** gish galloping. Are women treated fairly in Pakistan because the Prime Minister of Pakistan was a woman? If your answer is no, ALL I'M ASKING IS CONSISTENCY WITH YOUR LOGIC.

If you believe racism doesn't exist, the president being black is one of the easiest refutable arguments for that notion.

6. mr. 13 in 33

mr. 13 in 33 Member

7. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

We found rocketslegends real identity. Now can we please start a petition to kick him out of America?

8. Eric Riley

Eric Riley Contributing Member

Ronny Bear gives him a run for his money. I'll give RocketsLegend some credit, though, as he seems to have successfully trolled some people into falling for his shtick. Honey Bear is just trying too hard.

Both are terrible, useless posters.

9. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

From 1966...

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/girnJH7tvpM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

FZ

10. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

What's wrong with not liking trailer trash or rednecks?

Neither is a race.

11. Buck Turgidson

This is a topic for another thread and I doubt anyone would care regardless, but when exactly did "redneck" morph from a description of a white guy who works outside all day (thus the red neck) into a racist trash stereotype? It wasn't a slur in the 70's/80's, hell, Willie called himself a redneck.

12. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

Someone in this thread said the biggest racists are black LMAO... k. It doesn't surprise me that a lot of white people don't even know what true racism is. Black people can't really be truely racist. Black people can hate white people but white people are in power. You're not really suffering from racism if you are the one who can control everything. You can even try to control reality like some in this thread. No racism didn't end with slavery. No not all white people are racist but there are still quite a bit who are racist. Mostly out of fear. You can even have black friends but be afraid of black people. So when you hold a job with any type of authority and you act on those fears then you're being racist. Black people get pulled over more, they get more severe punishment in court, they are denied loans and other things based on their skin color. True racism is systematic.

13. fchowd0311

I'll put it this way. When a white person has 'issues' with black people it's because they feel a certain level of superiority over them. They will cite crime data. The will cite how Africa is in shambles and how black people can't take care of themselves.

When black people have 'issues' with white people it's because of perceived or not perceived(I guess that is the entire debate here) transgressions placed upon them because of their skin color.

Totally different reason for each side to 'hate' each other.

14. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

One is in defense though. The biggest problem I think are the white people that don't see racism in anything and don't believe it exists. When you don't believe it exists (All data and evidence says that it does) then you become a part of the problem and you tend to make things worse even if you yourself are not a racist.

15. fchowd0311

Yes, I definitely agree with this statement.

16. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

What is your issue with what he said? Did you hear the question he was asked?

He was asked if the motive was mental illness, hate, or revenge. It's not just racism. That is certainly part of the reason he did what he did, but not the only reason. Not ever racist guns down the target of their racism.

17. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

Seriously? Was this also the same issue with Dylan Roof? There was never any debate of mental illness or anything else with him. The first thing we saw after that incident was all the confederate flags getting removed from public places. Double standard.

18. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

This is what happened only if you completely go out of your way to ignore the racial aspects. Why anyone would go into denial in order to soothe your feelings is beyond me.

19. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

You guys ruined it, this was supposed to be a safe space for Rockets Legend and you all RUINED it.

20. Codman

Codman Contributing Member

This thread is an embarrassment. Actually, it's pretty sick, too. Timing can be everything, and in this case, while probably on purpose, the timing is just nasty and immature.

I wish the OP had intelligent reasons for posting such drivel, but as I've read through trying to find anything with merit, it is clear that this thread is just a childish attempt to generate a meaningful discussion.