1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

White people hate thread

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by RocketsLegend, Jul 9, 2016.

Tags:
  1. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

I have issue with people who hold racist sentiments, some more than others based on motive. Hence, I have issue with white people that hold racists beliefs.

I frown upon racist ideology. However, when a black person expresses their experience with discrimination and holds a grudge agaisnt white people,honestly, I possess more empathy for that type of resentment towards a race than a racist who just believes they are superior than other races.

I hold animosity towards black people who label all white people as racist and don't apply individual merit towards white people. I hold even more animosity towards white people who just flat out believe they are superior to black people. I believe that makes rational sense as one form of racism is defensive and the other is offensive or unprovoked.

Just remember that not everything is black and white. Not all forms of racism have exactly the same moral equivalence. But, just to be clear, even the 'best' form of racism is still morally reprehensible and should be admonished.

#501 fchowd0311, Jul 13, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2016
  2. okierock

okierock Contributing Member

White people are no more racist than any other race... I do personally believe that everyone has biases that are often labeled as racist but IMO are mostly just ignorance and tribalism. I think we can fight these kinds of things but if we don't believe that most people would rather love than hate then there isn't much hope.

The rest of the true racist a-holes aren't deserving of the air they breathe.

FWIW I also don't really like the term "race", we are all just a bunch of mutts and would be a lot better off if we mixed it up a bit more until we are all a nice shade of brown. It's not like we need to be different colors to discriminate against each other and kill each other.

3. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

But why do I have this unexplained hate for thread? Why?

4. fallenphoenix

fallenphoenix Contributing Member

You are kidding yourself if you think non-white races think they are superior to other races at a lower rate than whites.

Please provide empirical evidence or accept your own confirmation bias due to your own stereotyping.

1 person likes this.
  5. fchowd0311

Show me black power literature that explicitly states that black people are generally superior and I'll show 10 different peices of white suprscist literature that expiry states their genetic superiority over black people. Do you want to begin this with me?

Out of all suprscist ideologies white supremacism touts genetic superiority the most. If you want to dispute that, good luck.

6. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

Why are you grouping a small faction/party of a race as a whole for an entire race? Isnt that racist? Its like saying all blacks are cop killers cause one person did it. As far as I can tell from this thread, you seem to be the most racist.

As far as the non-whites feeling superior to other races; it is entirely true in all cultures/races. Just look at the Japanese and how they feel towards Koreans and the Chinese. Look at how Mexicans feel about the entire central America. Look at how the blacks treated Jerry Lin when he got his new contract.

Dude, racisim is everywhere but its not pure hatred towards the race. Its more like a feeling of superiority and a pride in your own race.

Like Okierock said,
    I have to agree. I dont hate any race but am VERY prejudice against stupidity and ignorance here in the states and theres a lot to go around.

2 people like this.
  7. fchowd0311

Nope!

Provide a quote where I suggest or even imply all whites are supremacist. Even a vague assertion, so I'm making it really easy for you. Stop putting words in my mouth and...

when it comes to the history of racism between whites and blacks, you couldn't be more further from the truth. No way are you going to convince me that WHEN (conditional statement)white people are racist towards blacks it isn't through the lens of superiority. I can list all the common tropes that white racists state about blacks(low ,iq, ugly dark skin, bad fathers, more prone to violence, more prone to theft, thugs) and all of them air a sense of superiority. WHEN black people are racist towards whites in the U.S, it's because of perceived or real transgressions placed upon them. I guess you could make an argument that they might be overly sensitive and play the victim complex too much but good luck trying to make an argument that their racism is based on superiority. Good luck convincing me otherwise because that is the history of this country.

#507 fchowd0311, Jul 14, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2016
  8. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

My mistake, you didnt say all whites were racist.

I can see your viewpoint on that but Ill just leave this here:
    Racism- the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.
    https://www.google.com/search?q=racism&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

9. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

There is a bias against successful white and asian males:

This shouldn't be surprising nor should it be looked at through a negative context. White and Asian (brown and yellow) males are the largest demographic in the computer sciences. So why would it not reason that companies like Facebook and Alphabet hire so many?

1 person likes this.
  10. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

Maybe white people have stubby undexterous fingers and struggle at manipulating thread? It could be cultural, hearkening back to the English textile mills of the Industrial Revolution, and we have ever since associated thread with economic oppression -- but, in that case, shouldn't hispanics, blacks, and asians also hate thread since they've had some bad legacies with the textile industry as well? Of course, OP doesn't say hispanics, blacks and asians don't hate thread. They probably do. And, really everybody probably should. Thread ****ing sucks.

11. okierock

When I find a hate thread I can't help myself I have to pull on it...

12. fallenphoenix

fallenphoenix Contributing Member

Some pieces of literature doesn't represent the whole. Also this goes beyond just blacks and whites. Racism is rampant in other cultures too, especially in Asia.

13. okierock

I don't think you have to qualify anything Asia is no worse than anywhere else. Look at the genocide in Rwanda, these people were actually the same people and decided they weren't and started killing each other base on "racism".

Race is a stupid concept.

14. ArtV

ArtV Contributing Member

Can a white hate on some white people too? There is a guy at work that I'm about to go off on. Dude has it coming...

15. amaru

amaru Member

Donkeypunch, most black people are probably not even aware Jeremy Lin exists.

16. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

The Japanese race and the Chinese race? The Cambodia race and the Vietnamese race?

17. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

If this world is of all white, some still find a way to categorize and hate. Perhaps by where you live, what you eat, how you walk, language you speak.

18. ArtV

ArtV Contributing Member

Really more of an observation that people of any race can find that one person that punches all their buttons - even those of the same race.

But seriously this is one of those guys that is clueless of what I do (very IT detailed and not simplistic while he is fresh out of school with no IT background) but wants me to document it all in case he has to explain which again - he has no idea what I'm talking about but is just a T crosser and an I dotter. Just let me do my job and I take fully responsibility for it. This was just what I needed before I could start my weekend - more trivial work. And the skype picture he chose...ugh really...can't you see how stupid you look?

19. dc rock

dc rock Contributing Member

20. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

You need the income? Think about the implications of such actions.