1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

White people hate thread

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by RocketsLegend, Jul 9, 2016.

Tags:
  1. jsingles

jsingles Member

Please seek help. Your brain is not healthy.

1 person likes this.
  2. okierock

okierock Contributing Member

so in your mind "a white person" = "white supermacists"

3. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Did you notice the conditional statement "WHEN white people are racist..."? Do you know what a conditional statement means? You are horrible at comprehension.

4. cml750

cml750 Member

FB, you KNOW I respect you. You know that to be true!!! Please read the ENTIRE transcript posted in this forum. Please tell me how Obama has not jumped BEFORE THE fact in well EVERY single case like this. He talks out of his ass to push a racial divide agenda to buy votes. He has been wrong on EVERY single issue like this. Could these latest shootings be the first for which he is right, of course, Because although few and far between their probably are stupid cops. As it stands, we still know absolutely no facts about these cases yet some idiot murderers police officers in Dallas with absolutely no facts. Obama made a speech sounding like an idiot yet again on cue. His shameless memorial speech did nothing to dispel his unfounded myth about the other shootings. He could of actually gained some credibility had he tried yet he decided to double down on stupid just like he di with the "hands up don't shoot" outright lie, how stating the Cambridge police acted stupidly before knowing the facts, etc.......

5. fchowd0311

This fool hasn't even provided one quote to back his assertion of Obama's 'divisive' speech. Multiple people have asked him time and time again, and he lashes out.

6. okierock

no, your statement wasn't "when white people are racist" it was "When a white person has 'issues' with black people it's because they feel a certain level of superiority over them." you are projecting your biases of how you believe white people think on all white people... I'm sorry but this is one of the more racist comments I have ever read on this forum.

1 person likes this.
  7. fchowd0311

Yes, that is precisely a conditional statement. 'When white people have issues with black people'. When someone has 'issues' with another race, that's usually referred to as racist. Now can you tell me what the usual complaints are of white racists in reference to blacks? Name me one that doesn't attempt to air a sense of superiority. White racism is almost purely based in superiority. It's based in "we brought you civility. We tamed you. Prone to more crimes. Prone to not being good parents. Prone to violence. Prone to rape." Those are all complaints that stem from the paradigm that white people are superior to black people.

8. okierock

It is obvious you believe in this paradigm but that doesn't make it true. There are no facts to support it. This is just some bs narrative you want to push. White people and black people are just people that have different levels of melanin. no more no less.

Pushing a false narrative like this is a 100% certain way to keep racial tension and racism alive and well. If that is your intention, keep up the good work.

9. fchowd0311

You act as if I'm entirely fabricating the history and modern prevalence of the White supremacist/nationalist movement.

Why do you always assume that minorities choose to see color instead of being forced to see color? Do I choose to see color when I go to a gun range with my fellow Marine brother and the owner asks my friend if I could be trusted even though I literally bleed for this country? And that's just one of many incidents where I was singled out for my skin color. Did I 'choose' to see color there? You make so many assumptions about minorities when you frankly do not understand how it feels to be one. You make claims that we make up our stories. How do you know this to be true?

10. okierock

Your post wasn't about history or the white supremacist movement, it was a generalization about white people and how they think about black people. It was racist and harmful and offensive.

I have made no such claims about your life experiences or claimed to understand how you have been treated. I will not however allow you to project your bias on me. You do not know how it feels to be white any more than I know how it feels to be black. Your bias is not justified by your life experiences, it is still racism.

#490 okierock, Jul 13, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2016
  11. fchowd0311

Again... you have no idea what a conditional statement is. "WHEN white people have issue with black people" is a CONDITIONAL STATEMENT.

Do you think when someone has an 'issue' with a race, they are being racist? If you answer yes, then logically the phrase should be equivalent to 'racist whites'. No wear in this conditional statement did I even REMOTELY suggest that racist sentiments are held by all white people hence why I typed "WHEN". Learn to read and comprehend.

12. okierock

I hate to do this to you but you have painted yourself into a corner you can't get out of with your soft shoe backtracking. Your posting history is right here.

There is no question by your own posting history that you have a problem with white people so by your own definition of racism you are a racist.

Your definition however is bs.

13. fchowd0311

So now I have to do this with you? Okay, provide a quote that confirms your assertion that I labeled all white people racist.

I just love how you have to audacity to believe someone like me would 'hate white people'. Yes, someone like me who literally bleed for a white majority country hates white people. You know when people state "well I have a black friend", buddy I live in Western Massachusetts where I attend college. I was in an infantry battalion that was 95% white. Pretty much 90+% of my closet friends are white. They would laugh their ass off and slap you silly if you had the cojones to verbally express your accusations of me 'hating white people'.

#493 fchowd0311, Jul 13, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2016
  14. okierock

The problem with the position you have taken with your own posts is that all you have to do to be a racist is to have a problem with white people which you obviously do. By your own posts, you don't have to hate white people you just have to have an issue with them to be racist.

I don't have to do anything, you have painted yourself as a racist.

15. fchowd0311

I have a 'problem' with white people who are racist as in I have disagreements with them and think their paradigm is deplorable. Do you have 'problems' with black people who are racist?

So are you racist because you have 'problems' with black people who are racist?

16. okierock

I know you would like to change the post that started this little exercise to make conditional statements that support the position you are trying to take now, but that is not what you posted and I'm not going to let you walk away from your racist comment.

I don't know you, I only know your bbs persona. I think I would enjoy having these conversations in person and I think that we would both show each other the respect necessary to keep those conversations civil. That doesn't change the fact that your post was offensive.

17. fchowd0311

So you still don't understand the concept of 'conditional'?

Did I state 'white people have issues with black people..." or did I type "When white people have issue with black people"? If it is the latter, then ask yourself why I typed 'when' into my statement. You have to elaborate what was deplorable about my statement. You have to tell me why my assertion that "WHEN white people are racist they are racist because they believe they are superior to black people" is a deplorable assertion? What is so offensive about a true statement? No where was there an implication that I suggested 'all white people'. I can;t even consider what you are doing as 'overly pedantic' because even when someone is pedantic that entails that they are being excessively rigid or scrupulous over minor diction but their point is still technically valid. Your point doesn't even have any validity. You keep on making a claim that I implicated all white people as racist, but obviously I didn't.

18. okierock

You stated that when white people have an issue with black people they are racist. This is patently false but if you believe it, you have proven in your posting that you have an issue with white people and by your definition you must be racist.

You have later tried to pair these statements "when white people are racist" and "when white people have an issue" into some new statement but that is not what you posted.

19. fchowd0311

I believe that if anyone has 'issues' with another race, they are racist. Chinese, Indian, Latin, does't matter, if you have 'issues' with a race, you are a racist.

20. okierock

Do you have issues with white people?