1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Which Rockets player slept with KJ Martin's girl?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Dredd, Nov 7, 2023.

?

Mr. Steal Your Girl?

1. Sengun

12.6%
  2. Green

17.9%
  3. House

24.2%
  4. Wood

13.7%
  5. Porter

24.2%
  6. Garry Bird

14.7%
  7. Gordon

4.2%
  8. Other

8.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. invocux

invocux Member

KJ-Sengun chemistry was insane and they became very close friends. Sengun said numerous times that KJ was his favorite guy on the team. I bet KJ invited him to dinner more than once. If i have to guess, i think one of those rainy nights his girl fell in love with Sengun and you know Sengun is a big man he's 6'10. KJ is barely 6'5. He looks like a dwarf next to Sengun which i bet ruined his image in her eyes. You can't unsee such a physical specimen. That image will stuck with you forever. Am i going to keep ****ing a 6'5 midget while there is an egzotic 6'10 chad on the other side of the table? Also Sengun's the alpha male make no mistake. Ball is always on his hands, he runs the show, he is a leader and has that buzzin frfr gen z haircut and accent. These are the things you cannot resist in a guy. So if someone banged her it was Sengun or it was Ime. Maybe it was a two men job maybe that's why Ime was dismissive about Sengun when he first came now Sengun is his go to center. How did that happen? Easy. They became pals while pumping her. A bond was formed. While i have never been in a group sex i imagine you somewhat get closer to the other guy. It's like being a in a war you know you don't know the guy next to you but you are fighting the same enemy and you get close in time. You eat from the same plate, drink from the same flask. He keeps telling you about his girl in such detail every day and you find yourself jerking off to her in a ditch. Something like that. Also listen i don't believe that after coming on some girl's t*** we can go our own ways like nothing happened 5 mins ago. We are gonna go have a soup. It's so rude i mean don't you wanna get to know me?

#41 invocux, Nov 7, 2023
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2023
  2. Dobbizzle

Dobbizzle Member

Bro, I'm pretty sure this is what Tumblr's for.

3. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Well, that was weird.

Salvy and Zen Tabak like this.
  4. Imanimal

Imanimal Member

Worst trade in Rockets history period!!! HOWEVER, I kind of understand doing it because his dad was going to be a problem for Udoka if his kid wasn’t playing enough.

5. groovemachine

groovemachine Member

Y’all really made a poll about this TMZ sh*t … who cares, she was a groupie

6. Tuckmose

Tuckmose Member

[​IMG]

Ancient Moabite likes this.
  7. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

No no no, they weren't sleeping together. They were just doing each other's nails.

AroundTheWorld likes this.
  8. cheke64

cheke64 Member

Pics of gf or everyone GTFO.

9. cazyapma

cazyapma Member

Okumadım. Kesin yaşanmıştır. Özet geç. Cool story bro.

10. Newlin

Newlin Member

[​IMG]
    THE OG.

AroundTheWorld and daywalker02 like this.
  11. YaoMac09

YaoMac09 Member

I still remember the Summer of ‘94. Dad and I were out celebrating Hakeem’s domination with a crowd of Rowdies. We partied all the way from the Warwick to Decadence. After I ordered my 5th Bloody Mary, my dad gestured me over to sit next to him.

“Son. There will be good times and hard times. And I won’t always be here to share them with you.”

“Had too much to drink, pa?” I said with a smirk … at least that’s what I planned to say until I saw tears swell up in his eyes.

“I’m going to be a grave one day, a grave no one wants to visit. All we ever leave behind are our lessons and legacy. And I know I wasn’t always there for you. But I want to leave you with 2 rules I discovered in my 20s that have changed my life.”

Dad took one final sip of his martini and gazed into my soul - “Never forget these rules.”

“Pics or GTFO, and don’t love them THOTS.”

12. cdastros

cdastros Member

It has to be Gary Bird because he is not scared to fight KJ. This is probably why KJ wanted a trade out of Houston.

13. NewAge

NewAge Member

Oh, no doubt, no doubt!
    Jalen Green is very much like Prince and Justin Bieber, in that same vein: feminine, but straight and very successful with the ladies... Girls like delicate guys.

14. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

[​IMG]

15. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Well, it is too early for that.......Guys were on the Down low till they reach grandpa status.

Nothing surprises me.....Dwight Howard like. But yes, he is more discreet than Dwert.

Would not surprise me, if he prefers basketball over ladies as well.

16. seeingredtx

seeingredtx Enlightened

How bout them Rockets…Ima right..

17. jim1961

jim1961 Member

Anyone know what this girl looks like?

18. VoR

VoR Member

Thread should read: Instagram hoe sleeps with team.

19. hajkov

hajkov Consummate Member

Jalen got caught with the girl in his room, but in the end they were just nail polishing together.

daywalker02 likes this.
  20. VoR

VoR Member

Plot twist: the girl was Josh Christopher.