1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

where's Chance?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by SWTsig, Jan 2, 2007.

Tags:
  1. SWTsig

SWTsig Contributing Member

the thread matt jackson started in the GARM got me wonderin'.... haven't seen him post in a long time. was there some sort of falling out (i seem to remember one, but that could be completely unrelated).

2. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Contributing Member

I believe Lance Z banned him from posting here after we hurt his widdle feelings a while back in the GARM. [/Sarcasm]

Too bad, Chance was an awesome guy with A+ humor. [/Serious]

3. Faos

Faos Contributing Member

He's getting Rich Lord his coffee.

4. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

Rich Lord reminds me of people here on this message board. What I respect about him is that he admits it to people, which I can totally get with, instead of masking it, which I can't really get with.

Rich Lord makes me want to shoot myself, but yet, there I am, with 610 AM in the truck.

I like Marc, but man, I feel bad for him on mondays.

I like CP with Rich Lord though. I thought they were a great show, but the best show on sportsradio 610 is the Night Shift, with Matt and Adam. I think the second best show might be the weekend show in the afternoon with Danny V.

The morning show is entertaining sometimes.

Lance is just the monkey on the radio, but I think CM exec produces it.

WHO DOESNT?!?

5. Blake

Blake Contributing Member

Been out of Houston for almost two years now. Can't remeber...is it Lance or Rich that sounds like he has had a mild stoke?

Do remember Matt Jackson...he got his own evening show when I was moving

6. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

I remember the old days of Matt Jackson and Jeremy Foster during the night. That was awesome.

I hate UT longhorn line or whatever the show is called. I kinda hate UT basketball sometimes, unless theyre playing a big time team, then it's cool.

7. conquistador#11

Chance is the man,He runs the blogs,the website,the audio.
    I hate rich,he takes away from Mark's talent,which is being funny.

I remember when Mark had his own solo show in the mornings,the guy brought it hard...His segments with comedian Billy D washington were Epic.