1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Live Rockets Discussion
    Jalen Green looks like a legit star, Amen Thompson is shining and the Rockets have found something without Alperen Sengun. Clutch is talking about the 10-game winning streak at 11:00am as we talk Rockets live!

Talking Rockets - LIVE!

Where were you when it happened?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Sephkane, May 16, 2015.

1. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

Xbox was made by Balmer, so you are a secret clippers fan!

2. TheRealAllpro

TheRealAllpro Morey only fan

I was sleeping in my bed but woke up to a million texts from my Mavericks friends (live in Dallas) who were talking ish in the 3rd quarter. Lol

3. LCAhmed

LCAhmed Contributing Member

I was at home, just came home from my sister's graduation dinner. Made it right before harden has his 2nd quarter spurt. It was a long 3rd quarter, but then the 4th was were the magic came in (obviously). Amazing night!

4. count_dough-ku

count_dough-ku Contributing Member

At home watching the game and running back and forth to my computer to post on Clutchfans during timeouts.

5. rocketman84

rocketman84 Member

"Drop everything" doesn't apply when that "everything" is playing xbox online...

Your Xbox live will be there tomorrow, rockets games may not. Shame on you brah

6. cdrive

cdrive Contributing Member

Standing in front of my TV, hopping around my livingroom, clapping, yelling, whooping and hollering, definitely waking up my family a few times. lol

and posting every now and then on the GARM. couldn't post during the comeback though. i was standing in front of my tv going nuts.

my wife was in the bedroom with my son asleep. she said she heard the commotion, and flipped on the TV in there to watch the comeback.

7. samtaylor

samtaylor Member

At work, we had a TV. Watched the entire first three quarters at my desk. Then when the 4th quarter started I kept saying "We have to win this quarter by 14, or our season is over." I moved seats and sat next to a work friend and watched the entire 4th quarter on a bigger TV. We were going crazy. I kept screaming at McHale to put Harden back in lol. And then once it was clear that he wasn't coming back and the Rockets were dominating. I was like "James Harden gave all his powers to the 5 guys on the court."...the best moment was when we were up 108-102 and Josh Smith hit a step back 3 over DJ, I shouted at the top of my lungs "It's James Harden in Josh Smith's body!!!!"...and when JET made a 3 with 16 seconds left I shouted "He's making that!" right as it left his hand!!

Unbelievable night.

Sidenote: That was the same TV I watched the Auburn/Alabama FG return as time expired from 2 years ago

8. Rox Addict

Rox Addict Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Jumping up and down in front of my TV even with my recently hurt back but I didn't care !!!!!

9. Sephkane

Sephkane Member

Sorry that I quit on my team like so many other CF members here, guys. It will never happen again, I swear!

10. BabySeal

BabySeal Member

Córdoba, Argentina. The home of Pablo Prigioni.

11. malakas

malakas Member

I was at my home at 5 am here in Europe watching, fueling my NBA addiction/insomnia .

12. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

You sound like a die hard fan. Lol sike

13. rocketman84

rocketman84 Member

First half, I was in the living room. I'm the second half I was watching while packing for a trip and just straight stopped packing as we cut it to 13, just watching in shock the rest of the way

14. rocketblood713

15. 08kx250f

08kx250f Member

Stupid thread..

16. BigShotBob

BigShotBob Member

So what you're saying is that you quit playing xbox to watch the game.

17. BigShotBob

BigShotBob Member

To answer you're question. I was at home watching the game.

18. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

Sitting at home, you're completely disconnected from the team. Whether you are watching it in TV or playing Xbox doesn't matter. So I wouldn't call it "quitting".

If you were a fan at the arena and you left early, that could be called quitting.

19. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

I was watching the game.

Terry said something about it, about how Jones made some plays and got it down to 13. 13 points with a full lead is nothing in the NBA. So I still had hope. I thought we'd get it down to 5 or something and battle hard to get over that hump. Never expected them to completely turn it around to where the clippers had to come back from the come back.

20. whiskeyred

whiskeyred Contributing Member

My living room, Austin, Texas - When I saw Jones steal that inbounds pass and then diving after loose balls I said screw it I'm all in, then it happened.