1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    It's Shai vs. Luka as the Mavericks try to even the series in OKC. Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

[Where to find]CP25 Jerseys

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by ketchupNmustard, Dec 16, 2013.

1. ketchupNmustard

What's up guys? Anyone have any leads to some official or replica Chandler Parsons jerseys, I'm trying to get one as a gift for the holidays. Any leads online, or in Houston would be a help. Thanks fellas.

2. Dave2000

Dave2000 Contributing Member

the Rocket Shop at Toyota Center is pretty much your only option, other sport stores around town only have Lin, Harden, Howard

3. BigMaloe

BigMaloe Contributing Member

even there they are tough to get. always sold out. i got my girl one because they pressed a bunch in order to have some for the game i went to, but it didnt have the rockets logo on the back top middle of the jersey. But that was a female jersey, i didnt even see any in the mens.

this was about a month ago when we played denver.

4. ketchupNmustard

I guess I'd be better off just making a custom off the site. Does anyone have experience with that?

5. ILoveWhiteGirls

I'm sure he left some at Lin's house.

6. Houston24

Houston24 Member

I got a custom one from the site with Parsons on the back. It looks fine.

7. roflmcwaffles

roflmcwaffles Member