1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Where to buy Single Game Tickets?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by MistaK, Sep 27, 2016.

1. MistaK

MistaK Member

Hey all. I will be coming to HOU in March 17 and want to get tickets to the OKC and GS games. This will be my first trip to HOU and very excited to be able to watch the Rockets play live after many years of being a fan.

Does anyone know when single game tickets for games can be purchased? I tried the Rockets website, but no tickets for sale for these games as of today.

Checked out Flashseats and actually found some pretty good deals there, but as I don't live in the US or Canada, I can't purchase tickets via Flashseats.

Are there any other legit sites where you can buy game tickets that anyone knows of? Anyone from out of the US ever travel to HOU and buy tickets online?

Oh yeah I will be staying in downtown HOU, so would also appreciate any information on things to do in the area (restaurants, bars, etc.). Maybe I'll get to meet some of you at the game!!

Anyway, thanks in advance to everyone replying or DMing me. Any information is greatly appreciated.

MistaK

2. LCAhmed

LCAhmed Contributing Member

Your best bet will be the app called flash seats. Otherwise you can use websites such as stubhub, tickpick, seatgeek, maybe even buy from Toyota Center directly if the game isn't sold out.

Things to do in Houston:

-Visit Nasa
    -Kemah
    -Galveston
    -Museums

http://www.citypass.com/houston

#2 LCAhmed, Sep 27, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2016
    MistaK likes this.
  3. LCAhmed

LCAhmed Contributing Member

4. CCorn

CCorn Member

He's recommending you stay on the south side. Whatever you do, don't go to Katy.

MistaK likes this.
  5. MistaK

MistaK Member

@LCAhmed thx for all that and I'll check out those sites for tickets!! @CCorn haha cool, won't be going anywhere near Katy then..
    Oh yeah and whats that place called again, that everyone seems to be raving about..Breakfast Klub?!

LCAhmed likes this.
  6. Dave2000

Dave2000 Contributing Member

for those games, they won't go on sale till probably end of the year, Jan through Toyota Center's Box office

They started this lame marketing process where they only sell games for sections of the season. They allowed STH buy extra for regular season game up until the Dec 15, the next batch will porbably be like Dec 15-Feb 1st, and so on. They do this cause they have "dynamic" pricing where they charge MORE for marquee games, and since it's the NBA, we can say the Sixers is a Tier D game but if if they are a good team by Dec, play them in March, it's changed to a Tier A or B game, they can raise the price. It sucks, but that's how its been the past 2 seasons.

MistaK likes this.
  7. MistaK

MistaK Member

Great, that's good to know, although yeah it kinda sucks. But explains, why I saw partial plans, season tickets and the tickets for games through Dec (I think) only. I'm guessing both the OKC and Thunder game should be Tier A/B games anyway - so expecting them to be more expensive either way...but yeah hopefully be able to score some nice seats.