1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Where is SF3?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Team-Mac, Nov 15, 2008.

1. Team-Mac

Team-Mac Member

what is SF3 doing?
    I remember he caught a cold and was absent for two days' training, but he never comes back again.

Is the cold that serious?!!

2. killlogan

killlogan Member

He is waiting for the moment when tmac gets traded officially, because SF is a real man who refuse to play basketball with a female teammate.

3. Pringles

Pringles Member

I'm pretty sure he got over with the cold.

His rehab is taking longer than he expected. Actually, he was suppose to be out until 2009, but his rehab was smoother, so they thought he'll be ready by the first month of the season, but his rehab hasn't gone that smoothly.

4. Team-Mac

Team-Mac Member

so when do they think he will be back now?

5. jacuzzi

jacuzzi Member

LOL~~Look out, many Tmac fans are here to ambush you

6. withYAO

withYAO Member

If he comes back, I think Yao will be more powerful.

7. Jeff Who

Jeff Who Member

Everybody's rehab on this team is taking was LONGER than it should take.

I pretty much belive Rockets gave up on him. They are looking to trade him or he will just retire.

8. TXRoxBBall

TXRoxBBall Member

The funny thing is how guys were bashing him so much last year in the 13 games he did play, but no one is really bashing Artest. The truth is, the only people that can play with TMac are those that are comfortable standing around and waiting to catch and shoot.

9. Pringles

Pringles Member

I have no idea. I bet you they know, but they don't want to announce it because time periods are always wrong. Just like Battier's.

Rockets didn't give up on him, or at least Leslie hasn't. That man is probably the only guy that remembers what Steve brought that we currently don't have. Passion and Heart.

10. jacuzzi

jacuzzi Member

But the team now has a coach that want players to keep the ball moving. And now we have ron. So maybe either RA and Ron go, or TMAC go

11. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

That is so SO true.............

12. cuneo77

cuneo77 Contributing Member

morey said he'd practice after this road trip..

13. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

Francis is not "done" until he offically retires.

14. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

SF3 has too much experience to just throw in the towel. I predict a surprise out of him.

15. tcadriel

tcadriel Member

I have yet to give up on Steve, I'm just not as optimistic.

I mean look at Tracy, supposedly he's healthy, the doctors say he can go but he is still up and down. Is he hurt?, in pain?, tired? tight? Is it physical? or mental? Maybe it his heart? Who knows?

Shane, he was suppose to be back by now, but the time table was wrong and he sits. We don't question his heart, we're all comfortable with Shane not questioning his his desire to play, because we know that he would be on the court right now if coach let him and he'd give it everything he gots.

Francis, He seemed to be close then fell off the map, M.I.A. Is it physical? or Mental? Sore?, tight?, Pain? Who knows? The thing I know about Steve is that if coach let him played he'd give it everything he has.

Who knows? Update Anyone? I haven't given up and I don't Les had either, but I'm not holding my breath.

16. Alvin Choo

Alvin Choo Member

SF3 is getting in shape to get back to court. He wants to play ball. He wants to show heart.

At least thats what i was hoping he will be doing.

17. bj3175

bj3175 Member

Morey Mentioned on 610 radio that steve was making great progress and that he should be able to practice this week with the team.

18. MayoRocket

MayoRocket Contributing Member

He is at home counting his money.

19. The Hungarian Rocket

20. RoxTurk

RoxTurk Member

I cant understand it man. You're bashing T-Mac for being injured all the time and you're telling that you're out of hope with T-Mac after 8 games. But how can you be more hopefull about a guy who didnt play in any serious competition for years ? Now these guys are just hating, but I'm sure that everyone who suggests to 'TRADE TMAC' will be cheering like '' Hey yo, Mvp Tracy, he's first scoring option and the leader of the team '' when Tracy shows up. I know this, I saw this situation last year. Shame on you.