1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Where is Jermaine Taylor?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by JVL713, Oct 10, 2010.

1. flamingdts

flamingdts Member

What is more sad is you are the one failing to comprehend, not me.

I told you I'm not interested in convincing you to like Rafer, but it disgusts me that you think you could take credit away from him simply because you don't like him.

And not once did I say I like him. I think trading him to acquire Lowry and to develop Brooks was a great idea. You are the failing to read properly, and you are the one being immature about it.

I don't care if you like Rafer, and I don't care if you think he is garbage. But it annoys me when you think you can discredit a player based on your personal bias.

2. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

Gosh, so sorry that you can't control what other fans think.

Must be frustrating, huh?

[​IMG]

Tell me about your mother...

DD

#162 DaDakota, Oct 12, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2010
  3. flamingdts

flamingdts Member

Do you ever try to read and understand?

I don't care what you think about Rafer's character or the way he plays. But you can't take away the fact that he helped this team.

I could tell you about my mother, if you could tell me how Wafer is any less selfish than McGrady

;)

4. jopatmc

jopatmc Contributing Member

I suspect Taylor is going to be traded.

5. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

I thought that too, but Bima brought up one great point about being able to use his contract as filler in any deal.

It is not a large contract, but it is already guaranteed, so if you cut him you still have to pay him.

DD