1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

When the Regular season starts, Lin Fans need to..

Discussion in 'ClutchFans Feedback' started by tinman, Oct 15, 2012.

1. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

What do you know about Clutch?

I know does this out of love and not out of money.

He doesn't care about player-only fans, he actually had to destroy some back in the day.

He set some YOFs straight back in the day when they were dissing on Rockets history and fans.

2. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

It was in reply to the "wasting space that you didn't pay for" comment, your comment is not related. Of course he has to ban guys that don't follow the forum rules, but the new members that once in a while post about Lin's NY times create more hits and generate ad money.

3. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

No you are just a clown who runs to the past when he starts to lose an argument.

4. tinman

Supporting Member

you said Thabeet should start for the Rockets. Even Lin fans have more basketball knowledge than that.

Even a piece of dirt on the ground would tell you that Thabeet stinks and Rockets wouldn't win 2 championships in 5 years with the squad that Morey blew up last year.

somebody could tell the rec team at the community college to wear Rockets jerseys and you'd actually think they were the Rockets.

5. Jenopogi

Jenopogi Contributing Member

After reading this thread, I conclude that Tinman can be annoying. I think he got ticked by the initial responses. I do agree that Knicks topics should be on dish and garm should only be about the rockets and the games/players. However, his series of post trying to establish dominance is out of class. I do understand now why coachbadlee calls out on Tinman. As of this preseason, coachbadlee is a hands down winner vs Tinman in terms of post. No histories are counted, I just base it on the 2012 preseason CF posts. :)

1 person likes this.
  6. tinman

Supporting Member

I noticed your signature. It shows what happens when kids have no education.
    :)

7. tinman

Supporting Member

did you know anything about the nba? because that coachbadlee guy doesn't.

seriously if you found a rat in your kitchen, that rat would know more about the nba than coachbadlee.

you realize this guy thinks Royce White = Magic Johnson ?

you say all you want about me, I believe all of clutchfans is unison that coachbadlee is the worst poster in the GARM. his knowledge of basketball is that it's round.

8. DonkeyMagic

DonkeyMagic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I remember watching Lin as a knick and the one think about his play in NY was that I got concerned how he would react to the criticism if he hadn't played so well to cover up his turnovers. I'm just worried that with Lin representing all Asian people, including their cats and dogs, he will try to do too much. Also, I think he deserves what he hasn't earned because, afterall, he was a NY knick. Finally, Lin better watch out because Machada can replace him as a starter...along side Thabeet when they rockets trade back for him.

1 person likes this.
  9. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

You should learn how to read. Since you are such a history buff, find that thread and read the opening post. You have the same tired arguments and you are wrong. Just keep embarassing yourself and i will continue to do the same.

10. tinman

Supporting Member

nobody here thinks you know anything about basketball and you continue to prove that every time you post.

If the Rockets had a 4th string point guard that was just a chimpanzee , you'd predict that he'll be the next Steve Nash who happens to eat lots of bananas.

11. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Monkeys can shoot better than Lin or Machado on given nights:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/8chvFPWwOK8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

12. jayhow92

jayhow92 Member

Sign him now! He'll be lesser Ray Allen!

13. tinman

Supporting Member

Dang this dude is already better than Thabeet and smarter than coachbadlee!

14. apollo33

apollo33 Member

Did he really say Thabeet should start for the Rockets lolololol what in the hell

15. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

I remember a lot of people saying it or demanding heavy minutes for Thabeet. It didn't seem stupid in the early times because we didn't know how bad he really was.

16. tinman

Supporting Member

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showthread.php?t=208819
    (Radical Idea) Starting Thabeet (Multi-page thread 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page)
    coachbadlee

yes, the monkees are smarter than this guy

17. tinman

Supporting Member

Yes we did. even in the practice videos that guy was moving in slow motion.

18. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Some Asian kid somewhere in the world sees Linsanity. Doesn't know much about basketball, doesn't care.

Gets excited about basketball and the NYK.

Happy that hey, there's an Asian in the NBA and can ball a bit.

Becomes a huge fan of Lin.

Lin goes to Rockets. Now the Rockets are their favorite team.

Finds Clutchfans. creates and account, and is excited about following the Rockets and Lin.

Makes a few posts. Talks about how great Lin is and what he did during Linsanity.

Then finds Tinman, who tells him he is not a real fan and draws up some rules on how he can and can not root for Lin, taking all the fun and excitement out of it.

Kid thinks Clutchfans is full of lame losers living in the glory days of the past from 20 years ago, when all he is doing is living in the glory days of the past year, which definitely could conceivably come back.

J Lin fans: 1 Tinman: 0

3 people like this.
  19. VanityHalfBlack

Ouch...

20. Jenopogi

Jenopogi Contributing Member

This! I like :). Though am not a kid.