1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

When is enough.....enough

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by XBLRocketman111, Oct 15, 2009.

Tags:
  1. XBLRocketman111

XBLRocketman111 Contributing Member

I was at my nephews football game tonight he plays on the Oak Ridge freshman A team... they played against the woodland which is no match for our team.

well, the game started off with woodlands returning a touchdown off the kickoff.. big surprise :eek: kick was good 7-0. first play from scrimmage for our team is a fumble which is recovered in the endzone for a touchdown 14-0...next possesion interception returned for a touchdown, they go for the 2 point of course it's good. 22-0

remind you there is 8 minutes left in the 1st quarter. they kicked and onsides kicked and recovered it. that is when i started getting a little angry at the woodland coaching staff. they knew this team was no match but the kept putting it on them until halftime 49-0. yikes

secong half starts and i'm really pissed at this point, so i yell at the head coach for every touchdown you score from now. the closer i get to you.
    so i guess we was testeing me and called a play that scored a 65 yard touchdown pass on a deep route. so i moved up to the railing and told him again. he knew where i was cause i was screaming my head off rowdie style at him.

they went a while without scoring again and i had time to think about it, and decided against whooping this coaches ass. final was 63-0

What i was wondering is.... as a coach when is enough...enough? i didn't like the way he handled it....and he was about to have an ass whooping over a freshman football game!

2. DonnyMost

DonnyMost not wrong
    Supporting Member

you seriously dropped those threats on him?

maybe you should take your own advice and remind yourself its just a game.

3. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

They keep score in 9th grade?

;)

DD

4. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

You want to whine because you got your sissy ass kicked?

Try doing something about it next time.

My god we've turned into a punch of p*****s.

5. Landlord Landry

I cannot wait until we assimilate and rid ourselves of Oak Ridge filth.

Go Woodlands!

6. XBLRocketman111

XBLRocketman111 Contributing Member

it's not the fact that we got whooped i went into this game knowing, we were it was just the fact that they kept putting it on them when they didn't need to and was totally classless about it

7. Dave_78

Dave_78 Member

I suspect that had you tried to whoop his ass you would have had your ass handed to you. That's typically how karma works.

8. mrdave543

mrdave543 Contributing Member

insert "YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME" video link

grow a pair. i bet the coach is posting about you on his favorite message board. or he didnt even hear you/care.

9. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

Admit it. You flaked out. You didn't whoop the coaches ass when he had it coming to him. Imagine all the glory you would get out of it! The crowds would be cheering you on as you dunked the Woodlands head coach head in a pile of filth and retribution. You could have been an hero. I suggest you man up next time and restore the pride and glory back to the Oak Ridge Freshman A team.

(Tell me next time you plan on going to a game so I can bring my camcorder.)

10. SirCharlesFan

SirCharlesFan Contributing Member

hey, i'm way ahead in scrabble, I'm going to start pretending I don't know how to spell words!!!

11. RedRowdy111

RedRowdy111 Contributing Member

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/t4zru8E5tWE&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/t4zru8E5tWE&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

12. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

This.

13. orbb

orbb Contributing Member

I'm not sure you are in a position to call anyone classless. Not without looking like a hypocrite.

14. Hippieloser

Hippieloser Contributing Member

Assimilate these nuts, son! Class of '99 :cool:

15. RedRowdy111

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4dGOfFbzvq4&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4dGOfFbzvq4&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

16. Fatty FatBastard

Yes, but you joined them for rep points... :p

17. RedRowdy111

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/R9e8nPkT3rg&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/R9e8nPkT3rg&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

18. Hayesfan

Hayesfan Contributing Member

We got into this discussion back when the girls team won by like 100 points last year and the coach got fired.

I am with you.. the coach should know better. Once it gets to the point where you are strictly doing it for spite or to demoralize kids there is something seriously wrong.

19. Landlord Landry

back to conroe with that ish!

20. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

Doesn't that generally mean that your team is > than woodland?