1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

When Facebook goes wrong- Husband kill wife

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by LonghornFan, Aug 8, 2013.

1. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

This seems to be the new ideal

Rocket River

2. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Truth doesn't matter . . .

Rocket River

3. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

How do yall know how long she had been abusing him?

If a man were to continually abuse his wife, she would be praised for standng up for herself.

4. ILoveWhiteGirls

So wrong and fuking evil as hell, damn!!! Feel bad for the kid who gotta put up with this bullsh!T. So is the kid up for adoption or custody goes to the relatives/ anyone know how that works?

5. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

If the guy was being physically abused, this is arguably self-defense, and he did turn himself in.

If an abused wife shot her husband while being punched, there would be a lot more sympathy.

Posting it on FB is weird, but beyond the point of what happened -- potentially a domestic violence, self-defense act by someone who claims he couldn't handle being physically abused anymore.

It disgusts me the way our society has zero sympathy for the man who is being abused.

6. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

Yea he shouldn't post it on FB. Right there that tells me something might be off about this guy. But we do live in a age where everything is posted to social media. Supposedly his wife was beating him and pulled a knife on him. I guess you could say he feared for his life from his thug wife and stood his ground?

I'm joking but I could see how this could be swung that way. Here's an article:

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/br...k-murder-of-wife/story-fni0xqll-1226694094252

7. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

He STOOD his Ground!! He is NOT guilty! See the problems that law causes.... Spouses could kill the other and claim abuse. Stand your ground gives them an out.

8. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

Actually, as more details surface, not sure if the self defense claim will go over well. Supposedly he was abusive to her in the past.

http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/08/08/3550483/woman-shot-to-death-in-south-miami.html

9. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Contributing Member

10. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

I probably going to bow out of this thread now. It makes me sick, and I don't particularly want to know more details.

Just wanted to say that people who turn themselves in (check) and do not try to cover up the scene (major Check) will usually get the benefit of the doubt from me.

11. Juxtaposed Jolt

Standing up for himself does not equal killing his wife in cold blood because he "couldn't" take it anymore.

Maybe he saw killing his wife as the only way out / the only way to not lose face, regarding him being a guy abused by a gal.