1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

What's your personal biggest fear of Trump's presidency?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by DudeWah, Nov 9, 2016.

1. Corrosion

Corrosion Member

Hell its a for most. I dont know If Ill fall into that group or not .... But I really dont care . we should all recieve a basic amount of healthcare, Doctors are bound by oath to perform as such , its the above and beyond (Preventative care?) where the difference in dollars should lie.

RedRedemption likes this.
  2. Corrosion

Corrosion Member

You forgetting how they screwed Sanders in the primaries ??? .... Hell I probably would have voted for Sanders over Trump .... and I know a lot of others who feel the same.

You thank Debbie Wasserman Schultz & Donna Brazile for that hot mess .....

CCity Zero and AntiSonic like this.
  3. conquistador#11

good news though you blacks and hispanics can join the military and help us become great again be a part of a rebirth for country! =/

I wonder which country we 'liberate' first? iRan for the win.

4. JJWhat?

JJWhat? Member

By electing trump Americans screwed not only themselves, but also majority of the free world. Russian parliament is celebrating today, geez, I wonder why.

5. Corrosion

Corrosion Member

Yeah , Trump wants to make nice with Russia .... who we have been in conflict with since my mother was born .... Damn its about time the cold war
    ended with Reagan .... The fist election I voted in but hey lets keep the conflict alive. Lets keep sending troops to the middle east and a half a billion US Dollars to Iran .... so they can develop nuclear weapons.

US+USSR Vs ISIS ..... LoL

#85 Corrosion, Nov 9, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2016
    CCity Zero and AntiSonic like this.
  6. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Trade wars

7. shastarocket

shastarocket Contributing Member

His cabinet. If Newt is secretary of state , we are in for some deep doodoo

Not ready for those Supreme Court nominees either

8. malakas

malakas Member

China was even more outspoken through their media mouthpieces. They are so happy.

9. calurker

calurker Contributing Member

10. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

His Experience or Inexperience thereof

11. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Russian analysts are already talking about how Trump's inward focus especially once the economy tanks after the trade wars will allow Russia to restore the USSR without any interference.

This presidency is going to be one big embarrassing joke. I wonder when the the people who voted for him will realize it.

12. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

All "safe spaces" are apparently packed to capacity. As far as "trigger warnings," fugetaboutit.

13. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

Sorry, that's what I was referring to. Was getting tired when I said DNC, I meant primaries, so I am definitely on same page with you.

I liked Sanders too, and while I'm sure it goes on like this in politics without us knowing it doesn't make it any better. Hopefully during Trump's term Democrats can fix this to have some chance of balance in the presidency/house/Senate etc.

14. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

My biggest fear is that he will spread the racial divide into something of Grand Canyon proportions. Because of that, crime will rise, and this will cause tension between countries of the whole world.

That's my biggest fear. There are others.

I also have a legitimate fear that Trump could be targeted by one of the many minorities that he has been so brutal towards during his campaign. This would then again make racial tensions worse, and it would be the catastrophe that would lead the Republicans to pass any and every law they want.

#94 Two Sandwiches, Nov 9, 2016
  15. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

he agrees to look the other way and let the spy apparatus on the citizenry continue expanding

16. hooroo

hooroo Member

In the UK, some individuals after Brexit thought they had "won" the right to be openly racist. In the US, the ante is always upped when it comes to race relations. I hope people stay sane and are safe.

The president is powerless. Trump will be a puppet with media gaffes that'll overshadow Dan Quayle. Hillary controlled the Democrats. So I guess that's a silver lining of sorts. Two awful candidates but at least the one who can't do anything got in.

#96 hooroo, Nov 9, 2016
  17. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

Haha, about 4 years, you know when it'll be time to vote again and the next president will have to fix this mess.

18. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

Probably true, since his own party had a hard time endorsing him. . .

19. Von Rafer

Von Rafer Member

Everyone over here acting like Hillary is a saint.

20. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

I didn't vote for any candidate but at the end of the day, the lives of most here is not going to change much either Trump or Hillary.

Having said that. Trump's campaign has seen a lot of dangerous, divisive rhetoric from him and now that he has come to power, his supporters may feel empowered to take it to the next level. That is a fear

hooroo and vstexas09 like this.