1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

What's your favorite site for fantasy football info?

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports' started by Harrisment, Aug 10, 2009.

1. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

I was curious to see if any of you guys out there subscribe to any of the many sites out there that offer pre-draft and weekly advice for fantasy football? I know there are many options available, both free and those that cost. For the last couple years me and a friend have split a subscription to footballguys.com. It's only $27.95 per season and they have a ton of info each week, including a nice draft simulator that lets you put in your leagues scoring info and then lets you know who they think the best players are for you. I've been pretty happy with their service, but wanted to see what other people use to see if there are even better options.

2. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

3. Blake

Blake Contributing Member

thehuddle.com

4. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Contributing Member

5. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

i watch football.

6. DoubleRods

DoubleRods Member