1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

What's the brokest you've ever been?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by gr8-1, Oct 9, 2003.

Tags:
  1. LeGrouper

LeGrouper Contributing Member

Speaking for myself I didn't even start posting here until I was way in the green. I went on a very profitable tour with my band a couple of years ago, became a personal trainer and got a job. The three sources of income were an amazing boom. It comes and it goes. Don't take it for granted and don't give up hope.

2. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

I've been so broke, my bank calls me to let me know my wife called them to ask why I am so broke.

3. Rane

Rane Member

After I met my wife. The woman has no f'ing concept of money.

4. Refman

Refman Contributing Member

Yep...I hear ya. I believe that women will be on the next iteration of the Periodic Table of Elements. They are the greatest reducing agent on Earth (in terms of ego and wallet). :D

5. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

It's where they go to shave and go BM.

6. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I took way less insulin then. I was also taking a less effective kind, because until the insurance kicked in I couldn't afford the stuff that worked best for me.

The main problem I had wasn't even the hunger it was the lack of energy. For me when I don't eat, my energy goes in the drain. But I will say that even though it was a relatively short period of time, and there were people way worse off than I was, it has really helped me appreciate what I have now. I'm very thankful to know that I don't have to worry about how I'm going to eat my next meal.

7. Refman

Refman Contributing Member

BM? Big Miss? Are they related to Kelvin Cato? ;)