1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Whatever happened to Malick Badiane

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by binvegas, Mar 27, 2007.

1. binvegas

binvegas Contributing Member

Go ahead and bash me now. I believe was cut from the German team and tried out with another team, and also got released. Last I heard he was getting a look in Paris. I really thought this guy was going to be good by watching him in summer league. He had long arms and could rebound and blocked shots and run like a deer. However, I no his staight ahead speed was outstanding his lateral speed was suspect. He even showed a few moves and about 15 feet of range. Just wanted to no from one of you internet junkies how he is doing as well as lior eliyahu I guess thats spelled right.

2. Baqui99

Baqui99 Contributing Member

He sucks, that's what happened. He was completely lost on the floor.

3. jl3forprez

jl3forprez Member

its was another mistake made by cd we just need to cut him and try to get al thorton or sean williams in the draft both are incredible shot blockers

4. baller4life315

baller4life315 Contributing Member

He was a 2nd round pick. Need I say more?

5. glynch

glynch Contributing Member

I have to admit I was impressed by his play in summer league and expected him to be a sort of Bo Outlaw type for the Rockets eventually.

6. Manun

Manun Member

What didnt happen....

7. xiki

xiki Contributing Member

...who BTW cobbled together a decent career with absolutely no shot. Still around, and Rudy still won'rt sign him. :D