1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

What would you do for World Series Tickets?

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by rocketsjudoka, Oct 27, 2009.

1. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Member
    Supporting Member

http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/story/10282532/Cops:-Woman-offered-sex-act-for-World-Series-tix

Cops: Woman offered sex act for World Series tixby FOXSports.com

Some fans will do anything to get World Series tickets. Anything.
    A woman in Philadelphia has been charged with prostitution and other related offenses after offering to perform sexual acts in exchange for tickets to a Phillies World Series game against the Yankees, according to multiple published reports.

According to police, Susan Finkelstein, 43, posted an online ad which read, "DESPERATE BLONDE NEEDS WS TIX (Philadelphia) Diehard Phillies fan--gorgeous tall buxom blonde-- in desperate need of two World Series Tickets. Price negotiable--- I'm the creative type! Maybe we can help each other!"

Bensalem Township police said they made contact with the female after viewing her ad on Craigslist, according to myfoxphilly.com. The woman then allegedly solicited an undercover police officer to perform various sex acts in exchange for the tickets.

Police did not say exactly what Finkelstein offered to do.

2. ItsMyFault

ItsMyFault Member

I would blow.

BEAT THAT!

3. Landlord Landry

at least we know now that Phillies fans really do suck.

4. Obito

Obito Member

They also:
    <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nOQJN8FrxtI&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nOQJN8FrxtI&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

1 person likes this.
  5. v3.0

v3.0 Member

6. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Sounds like an episode of Always Sunny in the making.

7. FlyerFanatic

FlyerFanatic YOU BOYS LIKE MEXICO!?! YEEEHAAWW
    Supporting Member

why doesnt she just scale the stadium wall? or take the secret tunnel from the holiday inn to the stadium?

8. ScriboErgoSum

ScriboErgoSum Member

That's pathetic. My dad gave me a ticket when the Astros went to the World Series. Of course, I took him to Game 4 against the Jazz in 1997.

9. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Or she could dress up like Green Man and try to convince the Philly "Frenetic" to let her in.

10. FlyerFanatic

FlyerFanatic YOU BOYS LIKE MEXICO!?! YEEEHAAWW
    Supporting Member

maybe just get hit by a car, threaten to report the driver if they dont give up their tickets? :D

11. ClutchCityReturns

I would do less than I would for a Klondike bar...and I don't like Klondike bars.

That is, unless I could sell the tickets.

12. rockets934life

If the Stros made the Series again in my lifetime I would hit....

[​IMG]

For Tickets!!! :eek:

13. DreamRoxCoogFan

i dont get why the police were investigating this. aren't there like bigger criminals, at the very least- actual prostitutes?

14. mateo

mateo Member

Hmmm....I actually have a ticket to Game 6 that I prob cant use bc the baby is coming soon...I was thinking about selling it on StubHub, but gee...

15. Jayou

Jayou Member

I remember in 2005 my buddy had 2 WS tix, so all of us kept trying to butter him up to get the other ticket.

He ended up taking a coworker he was trying to hook up with to the game. We demanded pics since he chose the ho over the bros. She ended up being just as hot as Brooke Hundley. :eek: