1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

What Will Be the Starting Lineup Fri Night?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by MR. MEOWGI, Nov 15, 2007.

1. Alvin Choo

Alvin Choo Member

SG-head.

I think Rick like the idea of playing bonzi off the bench.

2. mzymmm

mzymmm Rookie

LOL I think the Spurs rather see McGrady than BonziTheSpurKiller in the starting lineup. I think they are going to forfeit the game when they see bonzi starting! :D

3. rocketsmetalspd

This is a good line up for the both the Spurs and Suns games but I would like Steve to take over Head's minutes.

4. Seven

Seven Contributing Member

Snyder will not play. If anything Francis would get a shot. I see Head starting but Bonzi play most of the minutes.

5. professorjay

professorjay Contributing Member

Definitely Bonzi taking Tmac's spot. Why the hell would Adelman put a perennial bench player in Head to start? Are we going to have Yao be the sole player inside the 3 point line and have everyone else running around spotting up for 3's? Head only played 6 minutes last night! What good is Bonzi coming off the bench when we're down by 12?

And I would finally like to see Francis coming off the bench to get some time. Alston and James are taking up all the bad shots, w/ Tmac out we need to be even more efficient on the offense. Let's see if he can contribute.

6. slmonky

slmonky Member

Ouch.... this lineup hurts

7. StanleyHartwell

Yep, I agree. Once the Spurs see Bonzi on the court. They would just quit. :D

8. rofflesaurus

rofflesaurus Member

PG: Rafer
    SG: Bonzi
    SF: Battier
    PF: Hayes
    C: Yao

Bench: (in order of appearance)
    James
    Scola
    Head (about 15 mins)
    Snyder (8 mins)
    and Mutumbo may make an appearance

9. plutoblue11

plutoblue11 Member

Even with SF3, possibly out of shape and unacclimated with the playbook, I believe we still have to put him out there, just to see what he can do. It's not like if he messes up, hell can be snatched out of the game for Head or Snyder.

So, I mean we are on a two-game losing streak and T-Mac is down for unknown period of time. We need someone explosive..... out there.

I believe Head or Snyder will probably start, while Wells has to be the production of the bench, because when Yao goes out of the game there will be no other scorers on the floor.

Now teams can double, triple, and gang up on Yao. Collaspe into the pain with no reprecussions, I believe with even weaker Francis, maybe James, and pretty good Bonzi, it'll sorta keep teams on their heels.

But, I think the next 5 games or pretty much will be the telling stories, if we go above .500 and beat S.A. and/or the Suns, the team is pretty good and a contender. But if not, they may have long way to go, still you never know we could get to the playoffs and start laying waste to people.

I really think that it all depends on how we finish, anyway. We've gotten to somewhat good start, stay steady for most season, and fly into playoffs.