1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

What Toyota Center changes should Tilman make?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by tinman, Feb 2, 2018.

?

What changes should he make?

1. Change seating plans and prices

56 vote(s)
    72.7%
  2. Bring in better food choices at lower prices

16 vote(s)
    20.8%
  3. show more advertising for Texas and US residences

1 vote(s)
    1.3%
  4. Replace Les Alexander's appearance on murals with Golden Nugget Ads

4 vote(s)
    5.2%
  1. ApacheWarrior

ApacheWarrior Member

Put in a new PF at TC

Move Ryan Anderson while he is hot

2. ApacheWarrior

ApacheWarrior Member

I like the Dark Energy uniforms. I wish the Sprus were not in the same division as us, using black uni’s.

3. Entropy

Entropy Member

Bulldoze it and take the Summit back from Joel Osteen.

Ketchup&Mustard and tinman like this.
  4. mfastx

mfastx Member
    Supporting Member

Make it less generic. We have the most generic sounds, lighting and music. Make it unique somehow.

5. backwardhead

backwardhead Member

Urbanize it maybe? ;)

J Sizzle likes this.
  6. pasox2

pasox2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Acquire remote parking, lease spots at events, and set up a shuttle service.

Reserve a "red" section for move-down at the half. Allow ticket holders with purchase of season move-down privilege (printed on ticket or phone) to move to section from other arena seating. Use in first half as media-promotion area.

tinman likes this.
  7. RestHarden

RestHarden Member

Those responses aren't even worth my time . . . and I'm on holidays. If you want to put some money on it that I can't rebut and make you look foolish, then I'll do it. But you should probably try a little better than that.

Do you actually feel confident in those, extremely non-intellectual, responses?

8. YOLO

YOLO Member

no idea what any of this has anything to do with anything. you're mentioning money and youre crying about $20 seats. quit talking to me. you're an embarrassment.

9. RestHarden

RestHarden Member

Just goes to show how thick you are. The point isn't about my money. When did I ever mention my money? You have no idea about my money. The point is about capitalism and purposefully charging as much money as you can for something -- an amount that makes some people very wealthy while that money is mostly coming from the working class and lower middle class majority. And nobody wants bleacher seats, so once again whatever you say just makes no sense.

How much the tickets costs has no relevance to what we are talking about. What is relevant is how rich some people are getting and who is paying for the tickets. The relevance is in the price coming down, not the current price. If it goes from $20 to $18 then so be it. It isn't relevant to the point.That's $2 someone in your family probably could use anyway.

All you do is create an echo, saying the same point over and over again that I already explained has missed the actual point of what you're meant to be talking about.

Do Not waste my time again. Think before you make my notifications go off. What part of what you read suggests that I have time for those responses? Do you have any idea who you're talking to? Do your sentences seem like something I'm realistically going to be interested in reading and spending my time on?

And as for your money, I know you hardly have any. Money usually requires brains or an education. You are clearly not educated in any way. You haven't even learnt how to think.

#69 RestHarden, Feb 5, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2018
  10. RestHarden

RestHarden Member

#70 RestHarden, Feb 5, 2018
  11. YOLO

YOLO Member

#71 YOLO, Feb 5, 2018
  12. HTM

HTM Member

Chickie and Pete's Crab Fries

13. SS0101

SS0101 Member

After reading the Ryan Anderson stats based on floor color...change the color of the paint to black. Maybe Ryno will actually help out this year in the playoffs.

tinman likes this.