1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

What to do with Brandon Roy?

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports' started by rn_xw, Nov 19, 2010.

1. rn_xw

rn_xw Member

All Roy owners, what do you plan to do with him? I dropped Dalembert to pick up Matthews, but could Roy still contribute some 3s and asts since he'll be looking to pass the ball a bit more?

2. shastarocket

shastarocket Contributing Member

You should def wait and see how he will fit in with the offense. It seems as if Matthews is doing almost everything (offensively) that Roy did, so that may make Roy expendable

3. TheGreat

TheGreat Member

Again,

Should I trade Roy and Scola for Billups and Camby??

I have 1 more day left to accept or decline.

4. white lightning

white lightning Contributing Member

Pryzbilla is coming back soon, so Camby might get fewer minutes. Roy will play and score, just not as much as before.

5. T-Slack

T-Slack Member

Shoot. Don't give up Scola.

6. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

Start em? *shrug*