1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

What this class lacks in quality...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by finsraider, Jun 29, 2016.

1. finsraider

finsraider Member

Didn't realize this until I went through the list of free agents, but this is a MASSIVE free agent class. I counted 134 unrestricted and 40 restricted.

I think we're in good shape to do some bargain shopping. Give me your best ideas for guys nobody is talking about.

Here's mine:

1) Etwaun Moore - great shooter, defender, finisher....and he's only 27.

2) Greivius Vasquez - was hurt last year and playing on a poorly built Bucks team. We were rumored to be pursuing him before Milwaukee made the trade.

3) Evan Turner - he can't shoot, but he contributes in a lot of other ways.

4) Scola - Ideal insurance for DMo, and we know DMo looks up to him.

2. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

Etwaun Moore is the under the radar Morey move. Would be a good fit next to Harden.

3. Hank McDowell

Hank McDowell Member

Moore is really not a great shooter historically, but he was great from 3 last year. I feel like that was probably an outlier and that he might be a good shooter, but probably not great.

4. Alvin Choo

Alvin Choo Member

any of the Hornetts players.

Restricted
    Troy Daniels

Unrestricted
    Nicolas Batum
    Jorge Gutierrez
    Tyler Hansbrough
    Al Jefferson
    Courtney Lee
    Jeremy Lin
    Marvin Williams

5. dakeem1

dakeem1 Member

Vasquez, while not the best shooter would have on of the best seasons of his career under MDA.