1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

What the HELL is Billy Bob thinking?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by ESource, Jul 23, 2002.

Tags:
  1. ESource

ESource Member

Cheat on Angelina Jolie and then divorce her? Yep! That's what 'ol Billy Bob is doing, so the press is reporting. Three words came to mind when I first heard this: What the f@#!? "Slingblade" Billy Bob is doing this? AND to one of the hottest and sexiest woman on this planet?! So I repeat my original question: What the HELL is Billy Bob thinking? Hey Angelina, my shoulder has room for you to cry on darlin'......:)

2. Jeff

Jeff Clutch Crew

The worst part is that they adopted a little girl just months ago. Really sad.

3. mrpaige

mrpaige Contributing Member

No matter how hot a woman is, there's somebody out there who's tired of her.

Jontro likes this.
  4. Htownhero

Htownhero Member

Sad, but very true mrpaige. Kinda reminds me of a weekend update skit on SNL where they had a couple of the ladies talking about having a baby. They said something like " Sure we'll have a baby... when the guys our age stop playing grand theft auto 3 and holding out for the chick on Alias."

5. Jeff

Jeff Clutch Crew

That was one of the funniest things I've seen on there. They were commenting on a British woman who said women need to have children when they are in their 20's. Tina Fey said that would have been perfect living above a bar making $16,000 per year. Rachel Dratch said, "Me and my four cats will get right on that."

The best was Amy Pohler who said, "My neighbor has a Chinese kid that speaks Italian. I'll just buy one of those."

:D

6. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

you're absolutely right...i'm probably being harsh on them in particular because they're celebrities...but you just wonder how really sincere they were in raising this child...

7. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Well, that's why Jolie filed for divorce...she wanted to raise the child and Billy Bob was out working.

I'd probably divorce my wife if she did her brother, but then again, I wouldn't marry her either.

8. rockHEAD

rockHEAD Contributing Member

and she's got a "Billy Bob" tattoo on her shoulder!!!

LOL

Jontro likes this.
  9. rockHEAD

Tattoo #1
    Husbands name written on her arm.
    [​IMG]

then there's Tattoo #14 - Angelina got 'Billy Bob' tattooed just above her vagina. (no picture of this one!!)

click here for the rest of her tattoo's

#9 rockHEAD, Jul 23, 2002
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2002
  10. fadeaway

fadeaway Contributing Member

I liked the "Error 409" tattoo.

The popup window tattoos weren't so great.

11. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

They adopted a boy out of Cambodia. He looks just like my nephew at that age. If you look in the latest US magazine, the baby's hair is spiked up and just laying low on the sides.

THis is kinda old news. In the when's your birthday thread, I put a picture of her and her kid.

12. giddyup

giddyup Contributing Member

Wasn't that Billy Bob's fifth marriage?

13. Mrs. JB

Mrs. JB Member

It was his fifth and her third.

I'm SHOCKED they couldn't make it work. :)

14. rockHEAD

15. ESource

ESource Member

I hope that's true and she really wants to raise that child. I hope the kid just wasn't a "hood ornament" for them!:(

16. mrpaige

mrpaige Contributing Member

I thought it was only her second. I know she was married to that guy from Hackers before (Jonny Lee Miller). I didn't know there was another one prior to Billy Bob (and the Internet Movie Database only lists the two, though the imdb is not the be-all/end-all for correct information).

17. Mrs. JB

Mrs. JB Member

Oops, my mistake. She was married only once before, making this turn of events all the more troubling...

18. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

d*mn . . .5th marriage.
    not surprising. . . maybe he has a sex addiction
    :rolleyes:

Rocket River

19. HayesStreet

HayesStreet Member

Uh, WHAT? :confused:

20. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Don't you remember when she won an Oscar, she was freaking out over her brother, then there were a lot of jokes going around about them, including a particularly hysterical one on SNL.