1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

What the heck is going on? (A's fan here)

Discussion in 'Houston Astros' started by Nubmonger, Jul 30, 2013.

1. Buck Turgidson

Current 5-year CBA expires 12/1/16, if it doesn't happen then it'll happen in '21.

2. msn

msn Member

the end of baseball as we know it.

3. Hey Now!

Hey Now! Contributing Member

Hey, guys - breaking news: msn doesn't like the AL or designated hitter. [/scooped] :)

4. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

I agree with you...and i'm really interested in what the realignment will look like. I wonder if we'll be playing some of our old rivals in the NL Central again on a regular basis. My guess is we're in a division with the Royals, Rangers and ????....

Did you guys read the article about how close the NL was to accepting the DH back in 1982? Really interesting stuff.

5. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

All because the owner of the Phillies at the time went fishing with his granddaughter. Had they had cell phones back then, we'd be watching (or not watching...f*** you CSN!) the 21st season of the DH in the National League.

6. msn

msn Member

Thank God for that fishing trip.