1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

What shaped your political ideology?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Franchise2001, Apr 19, 2008.

1. armyman7894

armyman7894 Member

Well you could do what i did, answer the questions you feel comfortable answering.

2. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

[​IMG]

Surrounded by chaos, I press on!

(yes, I stiffed the cabbie)

Impeach Bush!

3. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

You might ponder the effect of "demanding" people participate and giving them a hard time if they don't. I could comfortably answer the majority of the questions, but I don't like the attitude. Heck, I've answered pretty much all of it here at one time or another. Do a search! Pay attention! Twenty push-ups in the corner!

Watch out for replicants!!!

[​IMG]

Impeach Bush.

4. armyman7894

armyman7894 Member

Oh come on Deckard, I used to like your posts. But now you're posts in this thread are mirroring the nonsensical garbage the big three headed r****d of O' Traitor_Texasso spew out on a consistent basis.

5. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

A perfect example of what I was talking about. You aren't helping.

Impeach Bush.

6. armyman7894

armyman7894 Member

I didn't expect you to fill out the so called form, but I expected at least a direct answer to the question i proposed(especially from a poster i respect) rather than evading it and making a meaningless post like those 3 baboons do.

Edit- LOL my bad Deckard, you did answer my question.... It's just your post wasnt there when I wrote my prior post.

7. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

What planet do you live on? Just curious since most of us live on Earth and obviously you don't.

8. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Don't worry, I salute you. I've been rockin' a long time! ;)

Impeach Bush.