1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

What mental image do your fellow posters conjure up?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by twhy77, Jun 3, 2004.

Tags:
  1. Preston27

Preston27 Contributing Member

Same here, they said 4 days max, which was BS. I tried to dye over it with brown, now it just looks like crap and I'm probably gonna get it shaved.

2. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Inferior? :D

3. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

That's more accurate than the Buddy Hackett guess. If you cross Kaufman with Charlie Sheen, and Anthony Perkins... that's ballpark.

And MacB, you were half right. I have sandals, but a Corolla -- can't stand BMW (stands for "But soft... the Mechanic Waits").

I've assumed that rimbaud looks something like Charles Bronson and that SamFisher looks like Chris Rock.

I really try to stay away from the mental images. I've only met RM95, and I was suprised that I was suprised when I met him. I didn't quite realize I'd had preconceived notions, and it's not so much about looks actually. He looked more or less like I'd expected him to look (give or take hair color and all facial features). But anyway, my assumptions were about manner.

RM95 is a cool customer, mellow, quietly funny in person. I subconsciously assumed he'd be sort of hyper, a chatterbox. I guess I based that on post-count. ;)

twhy77, you're a League City degenerate too? That's wild. And all this time, we'd thought we were from different planets.

#163 B-Bob, Jun 7, 2004
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2004
  4. Behad

Behad Contributing Member

Let me know if you are ever back in town and we can have an LC get-together.

5. B-Bob

Definitely. Less likely to be yearly now that my parents moved away from there. :( But I will still target Houston now and then. Cheers.

6. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

My mental image of what B-Bob wears:

[​IMG]

7. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

My image courtesy Sam Fisher:

[​IMG]

8. B-Bob

Boo hoo! Another B-Bash B-Bob's B-Bizarre looks thread. :(

(PS -- King Cheetah is closer to the truth; I own more overalls, 1, than polos, 0). By the way, when I picture KC, I still picture this fake image he posted of some body-builder with a Cheetah's head. It's really creepy, and I want that brain storage space purged if at all possible.

9. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

Which is why I posted this! I know my BBS history! :cool:

10. B-Bob

I appreciated the joke. It's hard to rank my threads in terms of pointless stupidity, but the polo thread was especially dumb.

11. KingCheetah

[​IMG]

What do you mean 'fake'..?

12. rimbaud

rimbaud Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Wow, you are good. I look just like Bronson, especially when I wear my leather jacket and carry a few firearms.

I have always thought that B-Bob loos likes some guy on a university's website. For some reason I am envisioning a lab photo with a group of students and then another, much worse (as far as pictures go), head shot somewhere else. Must have been a dream or something.

Yes, I dream about B-Bob. There, I said it...are you happy? Jerk.

13. B-Bob

I just meant that you obviously photo-shopped that Cheetah decal onto your shirt there. So cheesy.

rimbaud, are you the one who keeps sabotaging my experiments? Though the flan in the temperature controller was at least creative.

14. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

I don't think it was dumb, it was just wrong, because polo shirts RULE!

[​IMG]

15. MoBalls

MoBalls Contributing Member

I thought Buck T. was gonna look like an old man and he was just another young drunk...........like myself.

16. KingCheetah

I never realized it was so obvious... :(

17. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

KC, in case you didn't know it

B-Bob has been EXPOSED.

[​IMG]

You know, now that I think about it, your large bicepped image bears a distinct resemblance to sidekick/brute Karas....

18. rimbaud

rimbaud Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I have seen Deep Blue Sea...I know the dangers.

19. twhy77

twhy77 Contributing Member

What side of the tracks are you from? Did you attend Creek? Did you have Ms. Lee for AP Physics? Did she throw an eraser at you?

In other words you looked pretty much like I thought you would.

Rimbaud, no matter what he looks like, must look brooding and intellectual; must wear glasses; must pace the room reciting ode to a Graecian urn; and must have short hair.

KC looks like an overmuscled Cheetah headed man, kind of like that picture of himself that he posted.

Well I'm going back to Dallas today for a wedding. If you see some guy climbing on to the roof of a building, or riding a longboard down the backside of the only hill in Irving, say hi to me. :)

20. Cohen

Cohen Contributing Member

Top Hangout thread ever.