1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

What is this crap I read about GState going after YAO

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ceddy, Sep 17, 2004.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ceddy

ceddy Member

:mad: I HEARD GSTATE (C.MULLIN) IS GOING TO MAKE A PITCH AT YAO...I HOPE THE ROCKETS LOCK UP YAO TO A LONG TERM DEAL...WE CANNOT WASTE ANYMORE TIME...WE NEED TO LOCK UP YAO AND T-MAC B4 THEY BECOME FREE AGENTS....

2. m_cable

m_cable Contributing Member

OMG! 4 posts in ten months and this is what you come up with.

3. hotballa

hotballa Contributing Member

4. pugsly8422

pugsly8422 Contributing Member

OMG, he's started 2 totally pointless threads....Is this the second coming of TyBrave? Lord I hope not.

Because I'm at work and have nothing better to do.....GState has the right to go after any player they want, whether you want them to or not. Now please stop trying to get attention and make yourself feel special by starting pointless threads.

Pugs

5. arno_ed

arno_ed Contributing Member

ok a couple of things.
    please do not type in all caps, most people do not like that. This has been discussed in a couple of threads, it is better to first read those threads and if your subject isn´t discussed there post a new one. It is better not to post to many new threads. Ok enough playing BBS police.
    now for your question. Yes there are alot of team that want Yao and TMac.But that doesn´t mean that they can get them. Yao has stated that he wants to stay in houston, same goes for TMac.And Houston wants them to stay. So do not worry to much, i think both will stay with houston. So you can relax again:D

6. snowmt01

snowmt01 Contributing Member

He just came back from Mars.

7. C-Kompii

C-Kompii Member

Isn't this the same guy who said Yao is not worth a max contract and should get roughly the same amount of money that corey magette gets? :rolleyes:

Yao says he'll stay as a Rocket

-G'day-

8. shawn786

shawn786 Member

you sir are an idiot.

9. RocketForever

RocketForever Contributing Member

On the one hand he seems to say that we should do whatever we can to lock up Yao for another hundred years. On the other hand he said in another thread that Yao only deserves what Magatte gets while 99% of the people who follow the NBA know Yao is going to get the max. Not that consistent in his opinions if you ask me. :)

10. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

Funny... I had the same question.

11. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

Slaaaaap!!

:D

12. Rockets34Legend

Rockets34Legend Contributing Member

13. sonique15

sonique15 Contributing Member

14. kevin8494

kevin8494 Member

This guy are really funny....:p

15. B-ball freak

B-ball freak Contributing Member

Everytime someone responds this gets bumped to the top. (I am only replying because it is already at the top) Just let it die!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.