1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

What is the weirdest experience you've ever had??

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by DudeWah, Jun 24, 2008.

Tags:
  1. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

So, I was thinking, the board has many different members with many different experiences that come from many different places...It might be really interesting to see what type of things we've all encountered across the paths of our lives.
    Whether this be about ghosts, ufo's, crazy high school stories, whatever, you name it. There are many crazy mysteries in life, lets see if we can share some here.

2. plutoblue11

plutoblue11 Member

Not enough time, or energy to respond right now.

3. Lil Pun

Lil Pun Member

Falling asleep in the floor of my bedroom one night and then waking up in the middle of the night not being able to move my lower extremities. That really freaked me out. I believe I started a thread about it.

4. Hmm

Hmm Member

too many to list.. i'm afraid..

5. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

I think the weirdest experience that I can think of at the moment was, when i was around 12 years old. My father and a close family friend of ours were sitting in the living room discussing ghosts...But, not just ghosts, the were discussing the religious perspective of apparitions and demons. That sort of thing...and right at the moment when my father said something to the extent of, yeah, of course God has created apparitions and demons, but I don't know if they are on earth or not...The blender and the microwave both turned on by themselves and started working...

Crazy coincidence???

6. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

I was about 15 years old and my family was driving home from a road trip and it was about 2 AM and my stepdad was driving the last leg. I was the only other person awake.

We were about maybe 20 minutes away from home and I was awake but very drowsy.

Anyway I distinctly remember being awake at the bottom of this hill you have to drive over to get back into our town, but the next second we were already up the hill.

I naturally just assumed I had dozed off but then I heard my Stepdad say "Man this is weird but I do not remember going up the hill at all"

Kind of made my hair stand up on end.

7. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

Hmm that's pretty intense....

8. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

yah thats a bit weird.

i have not had too much happen to me really. unless you talk about the times i was influenced by substances and such. there i could tell you some stories.

9. Surfguy

Surfguy Member

Hmm. There's probably an "L" and a "D" in there...with some "S" also in between. The hotel in Galveston seemed to be afloat and sailing. Then, the sirens went off and all hell broke loose. Snakes crawling around in the sand. Storm fronts blowing in in slow motion. Sunset colors made the most beautiful site in the world ever. :D

10. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

<br>
    hahaha Oh you crazy kids and your drugs.... ;)

11. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Notable Member
    Supporting Member

I have had some of the most intense, amazing experiences you could possibly imagine -- when I tell a story around the campfire people are just mesmerized.

12. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

<br>
    aghhhh then tell some here :)

13. Christopher

Christopher Member

Getting "The sex talk" from my girlfriends step father.

I remember knowing something was going on because my GF at the time and her Mum had been arguinng about something. I said I'd leave to let them have it out....and the Mum told me to stay cause it involved me.

At that stage I was real confused.

Anyway the Stepdad comes home and goes off his head. Straight away he says to me "Are you ashamed with yourself?".

Now....I said yes.....because Im thinking what ever I'm supposed to have done....he is pretty upset by it, so I'll try and get some points by apologising before hand!

Anyway it turned out they were upset because I'd slept in the girls room. Then we both start getting the sex talk!

Weird yet?

Well, here is the thing.....At the time I was 26 and she was 23!

It was just one of those WTF moments where you ask youself "Am I really here.....is this really happening????"! :D

14. Northside Storm

Huh...I'm a lightweight in stories...but I do remember something weird.

When I was about 12, my family moved into a new apartment. The tenant who had rented it before us had died...I forget of what cause, but she was pretty young, so it was something unnatural. During one of the first days we were in the apartment, I distinctly remember a couple of weird things...maybe they were tricks of the imagination...but I dunno, I kinda like to think that something extraordinary happened during that time.

When I used to lie in bed, there'd be a clacking sound, kinda like a typewriter; at the time we didn't have a fax or a keyboard or anything that could've produced a similar sound and it really sounded like it came from within the apartment. The insulation of the apartment was pretty good, so I don't think it was something from the neighbours. It'd drone on and on...kinda like if someone was tapping out a story. It used to scare the s*** out of me.

One day, the bathroom door (which was locked in by the bedroom and the living room, with no windows close by...and either way, all the windows were closed.) opened on its' own. I stepped out from the shower and I sware I felt something move.

I always felt jumpy around that apartment...it was almost like I felt something supernatural. To this day, I'm still kinda creeped out when I see the place.

15. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

hahahahahahahha oh man.....
    you set the up perfectly
    Kudos :D
    that is weird...

16. slcrocket

slcrocket Member

I was hit by a car in an auto-pedestrian accident. I had an immediate out-of-body experience where I actually left my body and, after a brief and surprisingly beautiful feeling, realized what was going on and basically tried to "will" myself back to my body. Sounds weird, I know, but I don't know how else to explain it.

Weird thing? I flew about 12 feet and dented the hell out of the van that hit me, but there was not a single impact point on my body. Very weird. Taken to the hospital for precautionary monitoring, left two hours later with nothing wrong with me.

17. Yaozer

Yaozer Member

I saw someone get possessed in front of me... I was never the same person again after that.

18. no_answer

no_answer Member

Ah. I guess I will type this story out before I goto bed, so I can lay there and be scared again...

I used to be a nanny for a little boy. I started watching him when he was 2 months old. The family ended up moving to a new, older house around the time the little boy turned 18 months. So, I had put the little boy upstairs in his crib for a nap and turned on the baby monitor. I went back downstairs to wash some dishes from lunch when I heard the little boy say, "Where' mama?" (that was one of the few things he knew how to say at the time) and THEN I heard a woman's voice say, "in the other room" I was like WTF who was that? So I ran upstairs to see what was going on and there was nothing, just the little boy. I figured I was just going crazy and let it go.

Then one day my husband came by to have lunch with me at the house. Again I took the little boy upstairs to take a nap and turned on the monitor. My husband and I were downstairs on the couch and he heard the exact same voice on the monitor!

Other times I would hear someone walking up the stairs and no one would be there.

It was creepy as hell.

Oy!!!

19. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

<br>
    LOL are you serious??
    If not, that's still pretty funny hahah

20. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

<br>
    woah!! That is really amazing sounding! I've heard of the such, but never from a n actual person...