1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

What is the logic behind LOF's?

Discussion in 'ClutchFans Feedback' started by ScolaIsBallin, Dec 16, 2012.

Tags:
  1. SuperStar

SuperStar Member

Nash only played 2 regular season games?

2. duluth111222

duluth111222 I.D.I.O.T

because that's just pure speculation and you stated it as a fact. where is your proof? do you really think the coach will tell his starting pg to pass up the ball every time he touches it like a hot potato?

i don't see toney d being so passive. hell, i don't see anybody else on the team playing so passive, rookies included.

just when do you think we should start to make himself accountable for his own timidity?

even if what you said is true, how about screw that, I'm gonna play my way. and what's the worst that can happen? getting benched? like...what's happening right now anyways?

i don't think lin has IT in him. prove me wrong.

3. tminusrex

tminusrex Rookie

what is lin's season high?

4. TheLastPope

TheLastPope Member

What i find funny about Houston fans
    Only bad parts of their game

I said Asik has stonehands and cant play against face up Bigs and wont finish a play like a true Big

Parsons Defense is Bad because Parsons plays against smaller quicker guyz who just speed by him one on one, Some on CF think he can be a AllStar:rolleyes:(Can be a solid 3 or 4 option on a contender)

Hardens Mid range is bad , as it was in OKC , Hardens defense is the worst on the team(Let Anderson a third string SG score 24 )Parsons has to defend a SG most nights because Harden is terrible , which leave mismatches defensively

Patterson is weak at so many aspects of his game , but most know what they are, Patterson can be a solid backup PF in the long run

On to Lin
    He can play off the ball , but the kid is so scared to mess up and get benched that he just defers so much.
    His jumper is iffy, but most wouldn't mind if he goes 3-9, If he was getting 6 FTA every night

Coaching is just bad , no set plays for a extremely young team , that's just idiotic
    McHale got outcoached by Casey and that's just sad

Most of the problems with each player game can be fixed(not Asik stonehands)
    BUT bad coaching will always be bad

Believe me I learned about bad coaching from being a Knick fan for so many year

-Go Knicks

5. VanityHalfBlack

Logic: Lin scores 30 pts a game and rack up wins, people are allowed to give him support...

Not Logical: Lin has a bad game here and there should get no support whatsoever...

Stand your ground OP, stand your ground!!!

6. archinkent

archinkent Member

And if watched the 2 games he played, he was used just like Lin - bring the ball up, pass it off and wait behind 3 point line.

Did you even watch the Spurs game when he was the primarily ball handler?

7. ryandoc

ryandoc Member

BOOM...

8. Roxs

Roxs Member

Not that I'm a LOF, but why do I care if another person has a favorite player on the team?

Better question, why can't people have a favorite player? A player they can identify with, a player they can somehow relate to, a player that makes them care more about the team?

Seriously, why can't people be fans of someone in sports, in music, in their local communities?

People have favorite things, it's what people do. Stop picking on LOFs, stop picking on HOFs, stop picking on AOFs and just root for the fricking Rockets to get better.

And even more confusing to me, why "hate" someone because of what they like? Seriously, what does that accomplish in life? It's so much wasted energy.

9. jocar

jocar Member

Real LOH's... Join date, 2012.
    (It would seem more accurate to call them LOFH, because it seems they actually hate the LOFs more than they hate Lin)

Anyone here before that date are Rockets fans who want EVERYONE on this team to do well. Anyone who doesn't want Lin to do well while he's wearin red is not a true Rockets fan. Anyone who behaves otherwise is probably just acting that way to get on your nerves just as much as you are gettin on his.

These real 2012 "LOH"s who followed you Lin fans here probably did so because some of you annoyed them or pissed them off to a point they wanted to get back at you, or they felt disrespected when you joined their favorite team's forum, leeched of it, and then left the minute Lin left.

How about we make a thread listing all the trolls to ignore? There'd be less fighting in here. Everyone can post their trollerific quotes in that thread for others to "ignore' away.

10. Roxs

Roxs Member

So who cares?? That makes it OK to borderline harass people?

Theres 50k people on this board. Not everyone has the same degree of passion for the Rockets. AND THAT'S OK!

11. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

<br>
    Definitely this.

12. SuperStar

SuperStar Member

Are you seriously going to use that as an example of him not fitting into Mike Brown's system? 2 regular season games with the second one only 16mins played.

13. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

There dislike toward LOF's is due to people getting on here and making stupid claims and playing a victim card when there is no victim. Whenever someone makes honest critique they are instantly bombarded by pathetic idiots who call them racist for it.

14. JPhil93

JPhil93 Member

What I wish LOF's would realize is that Lin is a work in progress. I root for the guy to succeed in all circumstances, just like any other player on the team. The fact is the guy is struggling with his jumpshot and is still developing on being a true point guard. I think both sides should realize that success wont come immediately but with time Lin could turn into a very good point guard. Maybe even a superstar. Thats why Morey gave him the contract, thats why he plays regardless of his struggles.

15. CheukLau

CheukLau Member

It is wrong to blame all the failure to the rox coach stuffs and the rest of the roster too.

16. duluth111222

duluth111222 I.D.I.O.T

i did and i want to see that lin more often.

the difference is when lin plays timidly in the other games, i don't blame solely the coaching.

bottom line is, coaches want to win. i simply don'tbelieve coaches would hold lin back on purpose which gives them less chances to win.

17. archinkent

archinkent Member

I am talking about a good pg being misused, and the 2 games he played showed that (plus preseason games if you want to count that). Mike Brown is known to be a more defensive minded coach who can't create offensive plays to save his life, just like Mchale.

18. jocar

jocar Member

Perfect example of who to put on ignore list :rolleyes:

19. Mr. Space City

maybe, if they're polluting this board with nonsense.

wahhh wahhh stupid coaching staff is ruining linsanity :mad:

wahhh wahhh stupid harden is ruining linsanity :mad:

wahhh wahhh srupid rim is ruining linsanity :mad:

:rolleyes:

1 person likes this.
  20. Mr. Space City

"patrick patterson is soft and is a crappy rebounder"

most rockets fans agree and move on.

"asik has stone hands"

most rockets fans agree and move on.

"jeremy lin is shooting the ball like crap"

9856736578695760 excuses by LOF's and attack you for criticizing lin