1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

What is the logic behind LOF's?

Discussion in 'ClutchFans Feedback' started by ScolaIsBallin, Dec 16, 2012.

Tags:
  1. Dei

Dei Member

And, btw, why are you using the definition I gave out now? I thought it was authoritarian? I'm taking it as an admission that you really were throwing "troll" around even though you didn't really know the what it is.

2. LinHype

LinHype Rookie

It is authoritarian so I used it. What's wrong with it?

Oh, you did not even attempt to defend yourself why you are not a troll. Given up already, huh? I'm taking it as an admission that you are a troll. Too easy. :grin:

3. Dei

Dei Member

If you thought it's authoritarian, why use it then? You were able to say several people were trolls without resorting to using the definition I gave out. So why are you using my definition now.

You adjusted your description of the guys you were saying were trolls from this:

to this:

too, which better suits the definition I gave. And you've ignored this fact after I pointed it out several times.

So, did you know what a troll is before I pointed it out to you or not?

If you are feeling that you're getting trolled, it's OK.

4. LinHype

LinHype Rookie

Of course. You are attempting to troll me simply because you are a troll. What else would a troll do anyway? But it has been a fragile attempt with no success. I'd advise to work harder. Maybe you should go to the troll sites to learn more about trolling. You suck at it. :grin:

5. Dei

Dei Member

Cool story bro

6. LinHype

LinHype Rookie

Because using your preferred definition to defeat you gives me the most satisfaction. Sorry for being so honest with you.

7. Dei

Dei Member

OK.

Now let's get back to whether or not you knew what a troll is before I pointed it out to you.

8. LinHype

LinHype Rookie

So you admitted to have been defeated. LOL.

Of course I did. Otherwise how could I spot you as a troll?

9. Dei

Dei Member

You're using my definition. So what's your definition?

10. LinHype

LinHype Rookie

Cool story about an amateur troll attempting to troll.

11. LinHype

LinHype Rookie

Your definition? Wen did you steal it? It's a definition that you prefer. Don't attempt to steal.

12. Dei

Dei Member

OK, if you're petty enough to argue semantics.

The definition I gave.

But, again, what's your definition for troll?

13. LinHype

LinHype Rookie

It's not my definition. You mean my preferred definition for troll? Unlike other people, I do not steal.

14. Dei

Dei Member

OK. Go ahead.

15. LinHype

LinHype Rookie

I like both the wikipedia and the knowyourmeme definition, still trying to decide which one I prefer. You?

16. Dei

Dei Member

Why are you using my reference?

Wikipedia?... Oh, well, I'll humor you. So, how does Wikipedia's definition make these guys trolls?

Can I just say:

You can keep trying to spin the truth but you are not smart enough to deny the fact.

17. LinHype

LinHype Rookie

You read my post #222. And then you apply the Wikipedia definition on it. You will fin out how. Don't be lazy. But if you are really this lazy, I don't want to help you either.

18. Dei

Dei Member

No. This is your description of the guys you're accusing to be trolls prior to you revising them, as I pointed out. You revised your description of these guys to something that better fits the knowyourmeme definition I provided in post 222.

You say you used a Wikipedia definition to say these guys are trolls in your original description (the one I just quoted in posted 256). How does the Wikipedia definition apply to these guys being trolls with?

This is the wikipedia definition:

However, in your original description,

No mention of anything akin to "provoking readers into an emotional" response outside of case 2.

And why did you give knowyourmeme as a reference you used? That was my reference. I think you just googled (or baidu'd) a reference when I asked you to give me one.

19. LinHype

LinHype Rookie

It doesn't matter. All of them, before or after, are good descriptions and solid proofs that they are trolls.

20. LinHype

LinHype Rookie

Are you saying no one can use that reference after you have declared it "your reference"? Do you own it?:eek: