1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

What is the logic behind LOF's?

Discussion in 'ClutchFans Feedback' started by ScolaIsBallin, Dec 16, 2012.

Tags:
  1. LinHype

LinHype Rookie

On mine mine, let's see what has come out from your own mouth before.

You are the one who threw out the nonsense that I should not compare a group of 4 to 5 rockets fans to a "large number of LOFs" (in your own words). You are the one who said the group of LOFs that I used in the comparison is such a 'large group', so large that it just cannot be compared with another group of 4 to 5 people. So how large is the group of LOFs that is in your mind? If you did not refer to all the LOFs as the "large group of people" like you are denying now, which group of LOFs were you referring to? If you are just referring to the LOFs who troll in the forum, how many of them have you seen? Is it so large a group that it is beyond comparison to a group of 4 to 5 people? Really? Like I have said in the last post, let's say there are 30 fanatic LOFs trolling in the forum, is it so large a group that it cannot be compared to 4 to 5 people in the other group? So, according to your "flamingdts r****ded statistical model", if 30 people in one group are sensitive, no one can say the 4 to 5 people in the other group are sensitive too? Is that what you are trying to tell us? Source? link? Are you able to see how stupid your argument is now?

You should really rethink your "flamingdts r****ded statistical model" before you continue this discussion. At least your reasoning is so dumb that it's fun to read.

2. LinHype

LinHype Rookie

Not going to give up? Good. I can't deny I enjoy the discussion since it's fun to pick apart your posts.

This is your own authoritarian definition of a troll.

Now let's go back to the few persons that we have been using as examples of a troll.

Segmund pretended to be a Lin fans to make inflammatory posts. His behavior is meant to intentionally anger or frustrate the rockets fans in order to make the Lin fans look bad. He is a troll.

tor.rock littered the site with offensive weird logic posts in order to provoke response. He is a troll.

The one who pick on the admins comes over here not to discuss basketball. His behavior is to piss the admins off and made them look bad. He is a troll.

What? Are you saying that if someone is trolling with an agenda more than just to piss people off, then he is not a troll. Really? LOL. If he cannot be called a troll, what is your preferred name for him?

Why would I be mad? Are you the one who is mad now? This is a fun discussion. Keep it coming.

3. Dei

Dei Member

No. It is the definition given by a reference that's been cited by the TIME, New York Times, and The Wall Street Journal.

This isn't what you were saying a while ago:

Whoops.

No - you keep posting crap and I'll be here to expose your ignorance.

4. flamingdts

flamingdts Member

Okay I don't even understand what the hell you are talking about. This makes no sense.

You have some seriously bad reading comprehension, and leaps in logic.

You are comparing the impact of LOFs, which is a large group of people, to "4 or 5" people (in your own words). This whole time (well at least now you are) you have been trying to argue that these "4 or 5" people are just as bad the LOFs, and repeatedly injecting that statement in the last few pages.

You also still have not pointed out where I called LOFs "sensitive". You reasoned with your bad logic, or lack there of.

Let's just make this simple. Point out in my post where I said all LOFs are sensitive. Seeing as you have made a whole argument out of it. Stop flinging crap on the wall and hoping something sticks.

5. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

I haven't read any of the posts in the past few pages.

But i'd like to point out that all LOF's are in fact sensitive.

6. LinHype

LinHype Rookie

Who is comparing the impact? I have said the 5 to 6 persons who keep being baited and the LOF trolls are all sensitive. And my opinion is that they should just ignore the obvious trolls. What does it have anything to do with "impact". Where have I mentioned the impact? Quote it out if you can. Oh, you cannot. LOL. Either you are playing dumb, you are really dumb or you have serious reading comprehension problems. Which one is true? Your lame tactic to keep changing the topic won't carry you too far.

Oh, the most easy way to escape from the discussion is to just say you don't even understand what the other person say. What a way to chicken out of the discussion.

By the way, which part of my post you do not understand? Please point it out so I can keep educating you. I am just trying to help you to refine your "flamingdts r****ded statistical model".

Oh, so have you pointed out where I said all Rockets fans are sensitive? You have lied about me having said that at the beginning of discussion. After you were exposed, you have just thrown out the lame excuse that I had not made myself clear. So where have you made yourself clear that you were not talking about all the LOFs? You said "large number of LOFs'. An ordinary person would interpret you were saying all the LOFs.

So If you were not talking about all the LOFs as you are denying now, which "large group" of LOFs were you referring to? And how many of them are in the group? 10? 20? 30? 50? Give an approximate number

I would really like to know how large that group is....so large that if you say the people in this group are sensitive, you cannot say the 4 to 5 persons in the other group is sensitive too...because they are beyond comparison.....according to your "flamingdts r****ded statistical model". LMAO.

Stop crying and start facing these questions.

7. LinHype

LinHype Rookie

Stop avoiding the question. Once again,

Segmund pretended to be a Lin fans to make inflammatory posts. His behavior is meant to intentionally anger or frustrate the rockets fans in order to make the Lin fans look bad. He is a troll.

tor.rock littered the site with offensive weird logic posts in order to provoke response. He is a troll.

The one who pick on the admins comes over here not to discuss basketball. His behavior is to piss the admins off and made them look bad. He is a troll.

Which one of them cannot be called a troll according to your authoritarian definition? Stop dodging the question. Brave up.

8. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

Man, you waste an awful lot of words defending some fairly spurious claims. What's even worse is that you are acting like you are the only one that really knows the truth. :rolleyes:

Just because you think a couple of people were pretending to be someone they werent "just to make Lin fans look bad" is totally beside the point.

It is a FACT that most of the people who came here because of Jeremy Lin ARE VERY SENSITIVE to any perceived criticism of Lin. So much so that they regularly popup in threads that have nothing to do with Jeremy Lin to level some sort of snarky remark that they always manage to tie back to Lin.You can keep crying to the moon all you want about this, but that is an undeniable fact. As a mod I have to read alot of posts I would rather not read, and have seen this with my own eyes time and time again.

9. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

They are a bunch of Ralph Tresvants while we are a bunch of Bobby Browns and Johnny Gils

10. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

Im rather proud of the fact that I had to google to find out who the hell you were talking about.

and even then, I dont get it.

11. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

LOL :grin:

12. flamingdts

flamingdts Member

I didn't read any of that, because you are going off on random tangents.

I said I'm going back to topic, you refused, instead you make random accusations and infer things I never said.

I asked you to point out where I said those things, to keep things simple and not filled with a pile of crap.

Instead you go on an even bigger crap flinging spree and go on even more random tangents than before

So here are the two options.

1) Simply point out where I said "all LOFs are sensitive". Seeing as you made an entire argument out of it, accusing me of putting words in your mouth, point out specifically where I made that statement. Highlight it, show me where I inferred it.

2) I'm going to ignore you, and put you in my ignore list. You would be the first person ever. That is a great honor for someone like you I'm sure. If you let me know your home address, I would even ship you a certificate of honor.

13. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

[​IMG]
    New Edition:
    Members: Bobby Brown, Johnny Gill, Ralph Tresvant, Ronnie DeVoe, Michael Bivins, Ricky Bell

Ralph Tresvant's best known song is "Sensitivity"
    (Listen baby)
    Don't need a man that'll give you money
    (No)
    Come on let me show you just what you need honey
    (I got what you need)
    Don't need a man that'll treat you funny
    (Ooh)
    You need a man with sensitivity
    A man like me

Bobby Brown: ( you know who his ) is My prerogative
    Johnny Gil: Rub you the right way

14. Dei

Dei Member

It is not an authoritarian definition. My reference is reputable. It's like calling something in a reputable dictionary an authoritarian definition. And, if it's really authoritarian, why did you adjust your description to fit the description that trolls are there to piss people off? It's laughable!

Like I said, it just looks to me like you didn't know what "troll" meant and used it as an umbrella word for anything that gives LOFs a bad image. I've seen LOFs call anybody who's been critical of Lin a troll, too. It's quite a convenient word. The meaning of "troll" is rather vague to most but it's clearly bad; so use it for everyone who you disagree with to make people ignore them.

But, for Clutchfans' sake, I'd be willing to look at the posts of these people you're accusing to be trolls, as I've been asking you to show from the very beginning. I'm not saying these people are entirely non-problems but they just don't sound like trolls from their posts I've seen so far and your descriptions of them before your revision act.

I said this before, I'm rather convinced you're a troll. Look at this obvious troll bait:

And when people responded, you stick it in again:

You fit the bill for a Concern Troll to a T as profiled at my reference, fancy that.

I don't normally respond to trolls but, as it also happens, you're quite incompetent. You argue back and you give arguments at the level of a pre-teen who's been held back a couple of grades that it's actually possible to make you look like an idiot. They shouldn't allow you to leave your minimum-wage day job.

15. LinHype

LinHype Rookie

I have told you in a previous post already. You said "large number". So I inferred you were talking about all the LOFs. And then you came back to ask me the same question. Now I know for sure that you just simply can't read. Or you pretend to be like that so you can chicken out by avoiding the question.

Once again, If you were not talking about all the LOFs as you are denying now, which "large group" of LOFs were you referring to? And how many of them are in the group? 10? 20? 30? 50? Give an approximate number.

Why are you so scared of this question? Oh, actually I know the reason. Because after you have given a number, everyone will see how dumb your "flamingdts r****ded statistical model" is. According to your "flamingdts r****ded statistical model", suppose we have 30 LOF trolls who are sensitive here, flamingdts said you cannot say the 4 to 5 people who kept being baited by them are sensitive too. And flamingdts's reason is that the sample size are tooooooooo much in difference. Brilliantly dumb! ROFL.

Actually, I had almost the same question that I had asked you time and time before, but you just keep dodging the question. Once again, point out where I said "all Rockets fans are sensitive". You have made the first wrong accusation. You just keep running away from it after having been exposed. When someone returned the same favor to you, you started crying.

Why would it be a honor to be ignored by someone like you? Who do you think you are? LOL. If you let me know your home address, I would return the trash to you, plus $10 for the postage of your trash.

16. LinHype

LinHype Rookie

You mad? Trying to be offensive to anger me? Too bad it doesn't work on me. Like I have said, I have been having a lot of fun to pick your lame reasonings apart. By the way, your behavior actually fits the definition of a troll.

Finally you show our real face as a troll. LOL

I feel like talking to a wall since you just do not have the courage to answer my challenge. Let me try again.

We have three trolls here. One by one, explain why they are not troll in your book. Brave up. Gather your courage. Do it now.

17. LinHype

LinHype Rookie

....Finally you show your real face as a troll.

18. Dei

Dei Member

How?

This comment doesn't make any sense.

You revised your description of these guys. You don't even have any of quotes from them to back your claims up. How about you take my challenge:

? I've been asking this from you from the very beginning.

19. LinHype

LinHype Rookie

How? This is what you have said.

You mad? LOL. Trying to be offensive to anger me? Too bad it doesn't work on me. Like I have said, I have been having a lot of fun to pick your lame reasonings apart. By the way, open your eyes and take a look at the definition of a troll again.

Your behavior fits this definition of a troll to a T. Do you need further help?

If only I have search function, troll. Are you saying I should read through hundreds of threads in the last few months in order to look up the posts of these people? Just in order to convince you? Who are you anyway? I will be glad to address your questions if it takes reasonable efforts to do it. However, unlike you, I have more meaningful things to do than digging up hundreds of old threads to look for the quotes in order to convince someone like you. Anyway, I am not the only one who have pointed out Segmund has posted under another screen name in order to pretend as a Lin fans and made inflammatory post. It is quite an well-known incident around here. Maybe you should dig up all the old threads to look for his quotes to convince yourself.

20. Dei

Dei Member

You think I'm trolling you? lol OK.

You said these guys were trolling so you should be able to give me something.

Out of curiosity, who here thinks LinHype is full of BS?