1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

What if.....we lose the series??

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by MacYao223, Apr 19, 2007.

1. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

If we lose the series we need to take a good look at the team, how it is put together, and whether it has progressed in the last few years.

DD

2. Storm Surge

Storm Surge Rookie

fire JVG

I consider picking up cricket

3. HillBoy

HillBoy Contributing Member

Well, I am not superstitious so I am don't fear the "jinx" you speak of here. This series will be won by the Rox if they play up to their collective abilities and go out and beat Utah on the court. It certainly won't be lost because someone dares to voice a question that some may find unpleasant. Now I realize that this is only their 3rd post-season appearance in the last 7 years but that's not a reason to walk around on eggshells. No fear: if they don't understand what is at stake in this series then there's nothing JVG or anyone can do about it now. I'm actually happy about the playoffs because I hope I'll finally get to see how much Yao & Tmac REALLY want it and how far they will go to get it.

4. No Chance

No Chance Contributing Member

You forgot the most important one,Alexander to cheap to go over the cap.
    That is not my opinion but it will be somebody's :rolleyes: .

5. lovemtracy

lovemtracy Member

Hate you to do this at such a time! There must be sth wrong with you?

6. demon77

demon77 Member

who say we fear? we just don't need your negativity atm.

Winner look upward, not downward.

7. JEREMYMEEGAN

JEREMYMEEGAN Member

We have never struggled this season with clutch free throws...

Mac struggled with his free throws but not clutch...im sure he would make his free throws if they depended on the game

and rafer has been a doin a good job in the clutch :D

dont post stuff like this its depressing

loook at the glass half full not empty

8. finalsbound

finalsbound Contributing Member

haha! come on...it's perfectly legitimate to think about reality and the possibility we MIGHT lose. stop demanding that everyone think the same and be super-positive about everything. it's not like those people questioning the assumption that we'll win will make the rockets play bad. who cares what everyone thinks? sheesh 8:30 cannot come soon enough...

9. Gutter

Gutter Member

the person who made this thread sucks and IF we do lose, its all your fault because you ginx'd the rockets :mad: and your not a true rockets fan either

10. BrotherFish

BrotherFish Contributing Member

Relax Rockets Fans. We really don't have any more pressure that Dallas. Relative to them, we don't have much pressure.

Let's not work ourselves up over whether we win or lose at this time. It's time to sit back and enjoy some awesome playoff basketball.

We will get plenty of time to dog or praise our Rockets, once the playoffs are concluded.

Let's focus on enjoying our beloved Rockets, who after 10 years, finally have a CHANCE to win it all.