1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

What if Jeremy Lin BLOWS UP & ASK YAO TO MAKE A COMEBACK?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Bublanski, Aug 16, 2012.

1. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

Ya'll are all being jerks. Just answer the man's original question and move on.

"What if Jeremy Lin BLOWS UP & ASK YAO TO MAKE A COMEBACK?"
    :
    :
    :
    Then, I would eat a waffle at Luby's.

:
    :
    :
    See... not that hard!

2. DimeDropper

DimeDropper Member

You are mind-numbingly ignorant to fart a thread like this.

3. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

He didn't fart it. He typed it.

Although he may have farted while he typed it. Bublisky, can you clarify this for us? Did you fart and type or just type?

4. SugarLandDream8

I think Yao's a great guy during his playing days and as a teammate and role model off the court. In my opinion he was the best center in the NBA for a 3-5 year stretch. Worst case, he was the 2nd or 3rd best center in the NBA for a good 7 years.

Having said that, I've seen recent pictures of Yao. He got really fat after he stopped playing basketball. It'll take a long time for him to get back in basketball shape if ever.

Yao should continue his journey as a coporate tycoon and leave basketball to younger, fitter players without chronic foot problems.

I look forward to seeing Yao's jersey retired and Yao entering the HOF as either a player or contributer or both.

5. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

noooooooooope

6. MamboRock

MamboRock Member

Why would you assume the OP was Asian/Chinese? The collective IQ level of this board drops several notches because of dumb posts like that. Admit that you were wrong and move on.