1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

What have you broken/torn playing sports?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by gatsby, Feb 27, 2017.

1. val_modus

val_modus Member

Anyone with a torn acl feel any instability before the injury? Like was it sore from time to time, and then the acl kind of just gave way? Or was it more of a freak injury? I'm always concerned that mine is marked for deletion since my meniscus repair 3 years ago.

2. Mathloom

Mathloom Shameless Optimist
    Supporting Member

My arm, wrist, both ankles (3 times total), knee cap have been fractured. Tore my meniscus once. Tore my mcl, partially torn ACL. A part of my right hamstring is now in my knee to replace the ligament. One ankle fracture from basketball, the rest from soccer.

Tore my right forearm open smashing it against someone's face, but I don't think unknowingly hitting on his wife can be considered a sport.

3. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

[​IMG]

KingCheetah likes this.
  4. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.

Took an elbow to the face once. Thought I had lost my two front teeth and broken my nose.

Thankfully that wasn't the case, but when I fell I hit my head on concrete and had a concussion for about a month.

5. Buck Turgidson

Someday you'll hit puberty.

6. gatsby

gatsby Member

Windham. About three hours north of NYC (where I live).

Os Trigonum likes this.