1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

What Harden is missing compared to other stars

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by rockets13champs, Oct 30, 2015.

1. rockets13champs

I think Harden is missing anger in his game he plays too pessimisticly. When durant and westbrook want to go off they get angry and they become animals. Same with lebron once he gets angry he goes off. I can say this for all superstars. Harden needs to play angry take in all our negitive comments and attack the rim and score at will. I remember tmac would start to play aggressive when it was time to roll. He used to attack the rim and that would motivate the rest of the squad.

2. Dhoward12

Dhoward12 Member

Dumb thread is dumb

3. Harden2Capela

Harden2Capela Member

i think harden poured everything into last season, and i think he really wanted mvp... i think harden feels," hey that was me at my limit, i carried my team to the 2nd seed." And he still didnt get mvp, i think harden is not playing with that same intensity as last year because he feels it will be all for naught in the end..REMMEBER the media doesnt like harden and they vote on awards like mvp

4. ZomgZ

ZomgZ Member

EAT CAKE@!@!@@@

[​IMG]

5. rawbrah

rawbrah Member

Heart like JJ Watt and Carlos Correa

6. chandlerbang21

What his he missing hmmmmm alot . Look at how many offensive moves other superstar perimeter players have compared to harden who for some reason only takes top of key 3s and drives left into traffic looking for fouls

7. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

Creativity on offense, effort on defense.

8. RocketsFido

RocketsFido Member

He needs a defensive coach specialized for him that'll get on his ass everytime he messes up on D cuz we know McHale for god damn sure wont.

9. Harden2Capela

Harden2Capela Member

JJ Watt has no heart, of course you're gonna pile up sacks when you're constantly on the field and you're playing with a terrible qb

10. Mr. Space City

****outtahere.

you gotta have some kind of heart to still be able to put up stats when you're double and triple teamed on every play.

[​IMG]

11. rawbrah

rawbrah Member

Gee, you don't say...

12. Harden2Capela

Harden2Capela Member

i look at jj watt as i did with kevin love when he was in minny all hype no wins, lets see what he does when he goes to a real team, is he still the alpha

13. Mr. Space City

comparing a football player to a basketball player. :rolleyes:

jj watt can't play qb, offesnive linemen, rb, wr, lb, cb, ss, fs, and k at the same time :confused:

14. mkahanek

mkahanek Member

What Harden is missing is his stones. Maybe Khloe could mail em back?

15. malakas

malakas Member

What kind of animal you think Harden should turn into?
    A pony? A jellyfish? A butterfly?

16. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

Spoiler that huge assed picture. U ruined this page/thread:mad:

17. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Member

18. YaoMing#1

YaoMing#1 Member

This thread is wack he's the only player on our team that you know is going to get it together. He'll be fine

Corey brewer is the one I'm worried about he had his best stretch of basketball in his career in a contract year when he can to Houston. He looks terrible I think mchale should seriously think about switching him out for kj or Thornton.

We need dmo bad he might be our 2nd best player, dwights game just doesn't work on this team. What happened to that offense from 2 years ago we need that. First quarter was good we actually out played them even though we were down 1 point.

The rockets still have maturity issues to many sill fouls and technicals. Darryl morey needs to aquire some real shooters if he wants to continue playing this way we don't have one legit player on the team that we can say is a great shooter. Jet harden ariza and Thornton are all good but not great.

The Warriors didn't play great tonight we just shot the ball bad again and still don't get back in transition defense.

We miss Marcus Morris and Carolos delfino more than a lot of people on here want to admit. That is the offense of today's NBA and we don't have players like that anymore because of a stupid Damien lillard 3 pointer. It changed our whole team up.

We shoulda tried harder to keep smith jones sucks ok on that team now he does nothing good Harrell should get all his minutes he hustles and actually can finish around the rim.

19. d12babymamas

d12babymamas Member

Holy ****. Good thing I'm on my 100 inch super duper wide screen

20. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Harden is a streaky shooter. Always has been, likely always will be.

He just needs to realize when his shot isn't falling that there are other ways to impact the game.