1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

What happened to Inside the NBA?

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Swishh, Mar 26, 2013.

1. Swishh

Swishh Member

Why haven't I seen Kenny,Shaq,Charles, and EJ on Inside the NBA all together ever since the All Star Break? Has something happened(maybe money issue) that they aren't telling us about?

Because for the past month and a half, its been many of the NBA TV crew. I miss the old Inside crew, it made the show very interesting...

2. fallenphoenix

fallenphoenix Contributing Member

maybe tuesday games aren't in their contract, but shaq is there today

3. TheresTheDagger

As long as we don't get "Bones" commenting, I'm fine.

4. Shaud

Shaud Member

College basketball

5. Swishh

Swishh Member

i've seen shaq and charles as well, but i haven't seen the old crew on thursday's since all star weekend either. i could be wrong though.

6. tinywang

tinywang Contributing Member

oh yay....

7. Dave2000

Dave2000 Contributing Member

this, they'll be back after the Final Four in 2 weeks right before the playoffs start

8. khanhdum

khanhdum Member

they do the march madness coverage. they been doing it like this for the last few years i remembered

9. Caltex2

Caltex2 Member

They probably have to watch some college basketball leading up to the tournament too so they can have any idea of what they're talking about while covering the Dance.

10. CCorn

CCorn Member

Without chuck and Kenny the show is awful. But it hasn't been since the all star break, it's just during the tournament.

11. DreamRoxCoogFan

Doubtful lol. sometimes it's obvious that none of them really know what they're talking about. Charles' first year on the tournament was brutal, he was clearly unprepared. A little improvement since then.

12. gah

gah Member

Charles Barkley was/is here in the DR for his bachelor's party, I noticed because Jordan came and it made the news.