1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

What happened to all the Training camp scrimmage videos?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by pandaboy99, Oct 1, 2013.

1. pandaboy99

pandaboy99 Member

Last year there was a bunch everyday, this year almost nothing (only interviews). anyone know what the difference was?

2. Hardlin parsard

i don't know but i expected more too i guess we have to wait for pre-season to see anything.

3. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

the difference is, they're not scrimmaging yet

4. Ultimate6thMan

Man, I was just about to start a thread on this. I need my fix like a crack addict and I'm going through withdrawal Rocket's symptoms. Where are the videos?????????? :confused:

5 star thread!

5. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

3 more days for all the armchair GM's & coaches to pronounce the fate or destiny of the team, coaches, and every single player who does or doesn't get playing time all in one swoop (preseason game).

6. pandaboy99

pandaboy99 Member

Thats a shame, i remember clutchfans last year had a video every day id look forward to: "Training Camp Day 1 Videos" etc. Saturday cant come soon enough.

7. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

We haven't been let in to see any scrimmage yet.

8. pandaboy99

pandaboy99 Member

Havent been allowed in yet? is that different from last year? Do you feel the rockets organization are in a way keeping their "cards close to them" controlling the message a little more now that they have dwight? it must be a battle to manage expecations, and scrimmage videos can lead to all sorts of speculation.

9. IzakDavid13

IzakDavid13 Contributing Member

I blame Cole Aldrich.

10. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

There have been 4 training camp days. On two of those days, they had two-a-days, which means they scrimmage at night (and not the morning). Media availability is only the morning. The other two times it was just not relayed from the coaches to the media soon enough. The first time we got in just after the scrimmage. Today they let us in for the final play of scrimmage (and Dwight wasn't playing).

It should have happened sooner but it hasn't happened yet. No, I don't think it's intentional at all. I just don't think it's a high priority to coaches.

11. CasaDolce

CasaDolce Rookie

Hmmm... Only three more days before the 1st exhibition game, then they're off to Asia. Hopefully they'll let you in soon otherwise there'll be nothing till mid-month.

12. pandaboy99

pandaboy99 Member

Thanks for the info. I didnt want to seem too presumptuous. I really just want to see them all in action and i was getting all antsy lol.

13. The Stig

The Stig Member

There's a secret weapon on our team this season. Who is it?

Best not let it out until season actually starts.

14. flyguy2000

flyguy2000 Member

Why is ther NO videos off Rockets scrimmaging??

15. jocar

jocar Member

The Asik/Howard experiment is top secret.

16. rockets_big

rockets_big Member

I knew it! All the Asik drama was a total bluff and smokescreen.

17. Mr. Dominant

Mr. Dominant Contributing Member

Get ready guys, a beautiful storm will be coming, full of transformations this season.

[​IMG]