1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

What do you think T-Mac's really thoughts about SF3's back?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Ducky, Jul 21, 2007.

Tags:
  1. Ducky

Ducky Member

Yes for sure, I'm not saying he's unhappy to return, what he was NOT happy is that he was traded 3 years ago. ;)

2. yaozzzi

yaozzzi Member

just stop this crab....

3. rn_xw

rn_xw Member

Did he? I never knew that. From the interviews I've watched, I thought Tmac had no idea the Rockets signed Francis.

4. blazer_ben

blazer_ben Rookie

Amen!. worst thread in a longtime.

5. Ducky

Ducky Member

Just as I have thought, you have no level.

Shame on me for responding you again. But that's it.

6. blazer_ben

blazer_ben Rookie

Morey clearly stated that Tracy personally went and tried to convince francis to come here.

7. blazer_ben

blazer_ben Rookie

LOL. i have no level. you started this nonsense with insulting me. if you can handel the heat, stay out of the kitchen. it's not me who is calling this thread rubbish. it's almost everyboy. 1 star. enough said.

8. Blatz

Blatz Contributing Member

He had talked to him prior to his decision to play here. Tracy just didn't know Steve had decided on the Rockets yet during that interview.

9. Dei

Dei Member

Tracy and Steve don't have beef. What do they have to beef over? Yao? People who think like that are gay.

1 star.

10. Nice Rollin

Nice Rollin Contributing Member

i saw an interview where he said he "talked to him on the phone two weeks ago"

11. Nice Rollin

Nice Rollin Contributing Member

oh yeah

IBTL

12. blazer_ben

blazer_ben Rookie

Thanks for backing me up before my man. :) . i'm damn excited about our team now. our depth is probaly the best in the league and were not done yet. :eek: ;)

13. daRox

daRox Member

If you weren't here to witness blazer_ben's demotion, you ARE a rookie. What immature kid that you are. With all the excitement on the board right now, I have to give you some props for your ability to create a one star thread. Where is ZERO star rating when you need it?

14. doublehh03

doublehh03 Member

again, it depends on how francis plays.

if francis keeps his ways of holding teh ball, overdribbling b/t the legs and those crossovers, yao and adelman wouldn't be too please either.

back then, yao might not say much to steve b/c yao was nowhere near this good and confident in his game. he was still adjusting to the culture of america.

so i think francis knows that. he even said that in his interview.

i just hope he focuses on these things moreso than scoring: rebounding (he's one of the great rebounding PGs when he is healthy), defense (he has the toughness and size to defend the strong guards like deron and jkidd if he is focused), and knock down the open J or when get the ball open, drive to the basket.

if he does that, he will fit in perfectly.

15. doublehh03

doublehh03 Member

that answer is obvious. but again, that is up to debate b/c of tmac's back. if tmac was always healthy, i don't think u care how popular yao is, u keep tmac. dude is just that good when he is healthy, esp. w/ the way how good he is at making everyone better.

but b/c of the uncertainty of tmac's back, u'd always would seek any trade that would improve your team (ala a trade w/ the lakers for kobe or another superstar guard).

but u wouldn't trade yao for another superstar big man b/c who is there?

16. doublehh03

doublehh03 Member

like i said again, u judge a guy's bball knowledge on that :rolleyes: . i've read many posts, and most members know as much bball as a casual fan. in fact, they know ZERO basketball outside of this rocket team. and they always talk w/ blinds in their eyes and ignore everything.

17. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

the ONE person of them all that should be and probably IS THE happiest is McGrady.

You REALLY think he likes going into playoffs stating "its on ME", taking on the pressure all to himself for the entire team to produce? He's gotta be breathing the biggest sigh of relief ever.

Francis has probably healed McGrady's back more than damage his optimism.

18. rn_xw

rn_xw Member

thx for the clarification.
    I think they would do just alright on the court. After all, winning is everything.

19. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

any of you guys ever watch the summer pro league at fonde?

my friend was there wednesday evening and told me that tmac and francis were both watching game #2.. but he never noticed them talking or even greeting each other..

if you guys really want to see if how if get along or not try going to fonde on maonday or wednesday evenings and if you're lucky you'll see tmac, steve, and even cat or casselll

http://www.houstonprocity.com/

20. rocketman1979

rocketman1979 Contributing Member

He's thinking championship. :D

[​IMG]