1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

What do the Warriors board thinks about the GSW-HOU matchup

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by omgTHEpotential, Apr 15, 2016.

1. Dopamine

Dopamine Member

Lol, spot on analysis. It's unfair how dominant that team is.... Like if we were to play their bench in a 7 game series I feel like we'd still lose.

Maybe next yr. we might have a shot if we sign an actual coach and Morey finds a way to get either Durant, Horford, Conley, Whiteside, Barnes and some damn respectable shooters that actually fit our offense along Harden.

2. jayhow92

jayhow92 Member

Im getting tired of seeing these overly-optimistic fans insulting fans that approach this team much more realistically.

3. mac2yao

mac2yao Member

There's always been a split between fans who think that you can root for a team as well as be halfway objective and fans who think that the only definition of fandom is always thinking your team is the best and a surefire winner in every game.

4. waytookrzy079

waytookrzy079 Member

Didnt disagree with anything their fans had to say.

5. Victorious

Victorious Member

6. BigM

BigM Contributing Member

The Warriors could sit Curry and still handily win this series. Nothing is guaranteed but a Rockets win would be the biggest upset in sports history.

7. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

The warriors hope to go fo' fo' fo'.

8. darksoul35

darksoul35 Member

Usually you can read other message boards and get offended. When I read this its pretty true. I still would love to beat little rich spoiled mommas boys down though.

9. YaoMing#1

YaoMing#1 Member

I think they kept it pretty PC and just staright told the truth.

Yes their the better team but thy are playing a team with the most star talent and the best player of all the other teams with HC advantage. Thy also know that harden always gets hot againt them and has kept us in a lot of games going down to the wire.

I'm sure at the start of the season they thought if they did play us in the playoffs it wouldn't be till the 2nd round if not later.

They should and most likely will win against us but we do have a supertar on our team and a few players that could gy hot for a few games. If that happens we could steal a game msyne 2 and then who knows how GS reacts.

Rockets are playing with house money nothing to lose The warriors have everything to
    Lose they just won 73 games and are expects to repeat by everyone.

10. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

11. TesseracT

TesseracT Member

Ariza has a long history of injuring people?

12. MONON

MONON Member

Obviously, the writer was a baby crybaby when Malone bear hugged Drexler to free up Stockton for the series ending 3! :mad:

Anyway, Rockets in 6 or GS in 7, because Rockets can't win a game 7 at GS.

13. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

Probably (the Rocket deserve all the heat they can get) but these fans complain about Trevor Ariza being physical. I guarantee they don't see the same things in the goon platoon of Green and Bogut.

Just wait until they see Beverley out there against their Charmin Soft guards. They won't need to worry about Ariza, he'll be getting blocked by the Warriors offensive linemen on screens and flare routes for Curry.

I think we'll get smoked, of course, but I would like to see a physical series. I think the league goes too easy on the Warriors from the top down.

He's a Warriors fan, probably new to basketball. Might be mixing up Ariza with Bruce Bowen.

14. SkareKrow

SkareKrow Member

If they think Beverley is the X wait till they see DMo.

15. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

Punch these fu*k mothers in the mouth game 1 and make it a series. Get bent over game 1 and it's a wrap.

16. Da34Box

Da34Box Member

EAT THE HEAD!

17. Jturbofuel

Jturbofuel Member

Why would they think this would be anything other than a sweep ? Rockets have lost 8 out of the last 10 against them and all but three of those games were when the rockets were actually good. We are probably the worst defensive team in the playoffs facing the best offensive team. That doesn't say rockets even get one game on paper.

18. apatel123

apatel123 Member

Luther Head?

19. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

They wouldn't have 73 wins if Spurs and rox didn't lay down for them among other teams

Jazz didn't collapse. The Jazz are what we thought they were- sack of j*zz.

20. 11Rox4Life3

11Rox4Life3 Member

lol i was expecting to come in here to get fired up...and instead prob appreciated warriors fans more. i didn't have a problem with a single comment posted and thought they were in fact being generous.