1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

What do people think about Bitcoin?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Spooner, Jan 25, 2014.

?

What is the fate of Bitcoin?

1. Currency of the future

35.0%
  2. Passing Fad

65.0%
  1. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

stop **ing looking at techs, look at a fundamentals and look at people. people see HYPE, jump on it, AND RUN IT UP.

SirIvyLeague likes this.
  2. SirIvyLeague

SirIvyLeague Member

Are you telling me this? Mocking me for thinking this or what?

I'm confused, genuinely.

SIL

moestavern19 likes this.
  3. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

I trade on Binance, breh. I deserve a little more respect.

Yung-T and moestavern19 like this.
  4. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

I'm on binance too, brah.

5. SirIvyLeague

SirIvyLeague Member

Me three.

Gdax
    Gemini
    Bittrex
    Binance
    Cobinhood

But @moestavern19 to your point, you realize that's what I do rite?

SIL

6. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

The penis measuring in this thread is absolutely hilarious. Way more fun than the actual substantive discussion.

7. AB423

AB423 Member

How do you find out these news?

8. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

You ain't on kucoin then you ain't about this life.

jbasket likes this.
  9. got em COACH

got em COACH Contributing Member

A friend of mine told me about it in the afternoon and I saw their stock jump up 3 dollars! I also googled kodak and it's on top of the page search results about their stock sky rocketing once they announced they would create their own crypto currency. That was enough for me to dump my 1 Snapchat and 1 t mobile stock to buy Kodak since the other two was sitting in dead water.

#3689 got em COACH, Jan 10, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2018
    AB423 likes this.
  10. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

You think XLM is bad? Just curious

11. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

Man I saw this news and was ****ing lazy Gd it :( haha, good gains on whoever got in :)

12. theimpossibles1

This is the longest stretch of decreases in a long while. The pure speculation market is dying.

13. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

Ive been reading awhile and dude, yall dont even know. I think thats a strong portfolio once it pumps again. I bet if yall gave @SirIvyLeague a mark, hed probably hit it and then some. Hes throwing cash around and making money. Hell, if he lived in your city, hed probably steal your mother**cking girl.

14. SirIvyLeague

SirIvyLeague Member

It's not dying, it's just diverted.

SIL

CCity Zero likes this.
  15. SirIvyLeague

SirIvyLeague Member

That's what they call me boy. Mr. Steal yo girl.

It doesn't even need to pump again. It's still all at multiples.

SIL

16. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

I don't think it's dying either, I got some decent gains, but I do think **** coins might not last as long. Hopefully the right coins get hyped. Some are pretty much fronts and pump n dumps.

It kind of reminds me of that that film Boiler Room or similar movies on selling/pushing **** stock. Or Glengarry Glen Ross, haha, "Always Be Closing", like obviously there's no broker/sales etc but the amount of shilling and whales creating Sell Walls is insane. Just don't get left holding the bag and it's empty (ie full of **** coins that you couldn't dump fast enough).

Reddit/4chan certainly have some interesting leads though.. And some unique scamming going on

Hakeemtheking likes this.
  17. SirIvyLeague

SirIvyLeague Member

Pump and dump scheme?

SIL

18. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

Yeah, there's been a few I accidentally got in on.. Like TRX day it started losing traction definitely was one, whales basically remove sell walls run price up dump it all at same time at a lower price still make profits, one earlier was on Monday with XVG of all coins.. Doubled and crashed in a minute or so. And it's not market related. You'll see some coins that have promise but have these silly sell walls set in place so whales can directly control it. And remove it all at once creating artificial inflation. It's more evident on garbage exchanges but I have seen it happen on Binance and Kucoin. I think on TRX I dumped all of it at near top because it was just silly. I was lucky and saw it on blockfolio climbing stupid amount, I think peaked at 31 cents I cashed out 3k shares at 28 cents slightly below value so I wasn't stuck w/ the bag.

By them controlling it with millions and millions and coordinating these in unison its huge market manipulation.

Obviously I think coins that have legit projects will last and go up, but if you stumble upon this it's insanely fast gains just have to be ready with a sell limit that's a little lower than peak because it will fall fast too.

19. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

Here's a decent example it's long:
    Like literally these red walls will fall all at once creating a surge of buys, I've never seen anything like it on the xvg thing on Monday, just absurd. I mean that team isn't even ready and was caught but a lot of newer people still learning get caught and stuck with high priced coins they can't get rid of unless they hold and the project is legit. I saw it coming, I think this one was a tip I read somewhere, bought in at 16-18 dumped I want to say 30 iirc... In less than few mins.

moestavern19 likes this.
  20. CCorn

CCorn Member

Tiny dip across the board. Everything will be alright. Lucky for me though VEN and QSP have been great.