1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

What do people think about alt coins? V.1 [discussion]

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by LosPollosHermanos, Apr 10, 2021.

1. saitou

saitou J Only Fan

this is exactly why i'm interested in privacy coins. i saw that snowden is high on zcash?

ramotadab likes this.
  2. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

Look for ETH to hit a floor of 1200-1400

ramotadab and saitou like this.
  3. TheGreat

TheGreat Member

How about LINK, ADA? Any TA predictions on these ones?

4. saitou

saitou J Only Fan

I didn't realise the amt of upgrades XMR has gone thru. Set some buy orders for dipz. As an investment, it probably doesn't have the same potential as the other network/swap coins usually discussed here, but it gets the basics right (true mining decentralization, true fungibility, no arbitrary end to mining rewards/incentive, big efficiency improvements for both transaction speed and cost)... and i just want to hodl some. atomic swaps will be the cherry on top.

#844 saitou, May 23, 2021
    Last edited: May 23, 2021
    ramotadab likes this.
  5. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

6. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

If there is a flippening that would mean Bitcoin falls, drags the market, before a complete new paradigm sets in. This is collateral damage as the crypto market decentralizes from Bitcoin and spreads across other coins.

If you want to look at something promising, look at the total market cap of all crypto. https://www.tradingview.com/markets/cryptocurrencies/global-charts/

Xerobull likes this.
  7. Xerobull

I don't know if it's time for the flippening yet. Just a gut feeling though.

dachuda86 and CCity Zero like this.
  8. Xerobull

You should watch this (I started it after their self-pimping)

TimDuncanDonaut, saitou and ramotadab like this.
  9. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Maybe not but I do see some disruption on the horizon if it happens

10. TimDuncanDonaut

Not to take the video's title too seriously. It's things like, if someone really knows a 'highly probable' way of making millions be it stock trading or crypto trading, they'd be doing that privately, instead of giving their secrets away in a YT video.

11. saitou

saitou J Only Fan

no different from billionaires going on cnbc to pimp what they holding, or buffet giving advice on strategy, buffet looks like he really enjoys answering those. if this dude managed to pick out matic and hnt a year ago out of so many projects, i have to respect that. his simplistic understanding of market cap gave me pause tho. if you add in pre-mine xch's cap is a lot higher.

ramotadab likes this.
  12. saitou

saitou J Only Fan

13. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

saitou likes this.
  14. saitou

saitou J Only Fan

Monero is actually up today while just about every non-stable coin on coingecko is down. Not sure if it's because of this:

regret not picking up more. if there's further dip i will want to buy more.

15. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

saitou likes this.
  16. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

You'll be buying more. :D

Asian Sensation likes this.
  17. saitou

saitou J Only Fan

looks like btc is range bound between $30k and the 200sma for now? would be nice if it goes to $30k and i can pick up xmr at $100

I am a Donut likes this.
  18. Asian Sensation

lol ... you were right when I said I loved dips like a month ago and you said there’s a whole lot more coming. Do you think we’re in the beginning of a bear market now or a bull break? What’s your prediction for the next 3 months and rest of the year?

19. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

I honestly have no better clue than anyone else. The only thing I know about crypto is that a lot of whales control this market and it's heavily-manipulated. You can like the technology, the reasons for any one of their existence, and their plans going forward, but when they go up, they pretty much all go up, and when they go down, they all go down. So in that sense, it really doesn't matter which one you pick -- you can make or lose money. The only other better way to make money on a crypto is get in early and pray it takes off or pray and wait for a 80% crash, dump some money in, and then enjoy a few months to a couple of years off and hope for a moon afterwards. I gave up trying to time crypto -- I'll leave that to others. The only thing I wait for is crypto that interests me, crypto with news, or a market crash.

ramotadab and Asian Sensation like this.
  20. saitou

saitou J Only Fan

XMR keeps going up, $290 already :(

ramotadab likes this.