1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

What Dish Network channel shows the Rockets?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by R0ckets03, Oct 13, 2008.

1. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Member

I'm sort of new to Dish Network, used to have DirectTV. Do I need to order something to watch the Rockets? I'm in Houston.

2. Naismith

Naismith Member

normally 445, but tonight 446.

naismith

3. JujuxG

JujuxG Member

dish suck,

4. Omer

Omer Member

It was on 561 tonight for me on Dish, NBA League Pass free preview.

5. thatboyz

thatboyz Member

its in the 440s, usually 444, but 446 tonight

6. YugoRocketsFan

Yeah Sports Alternate the 440s

7. Michael Phelps

Dish owns... Owns Direct TV................ It's always on the alternative channels or my 20 on channel 20.. it's not that hard to figure out unless you're new to the Rockets, it's always been that way.

8. kops630

kops630 Rookie

Call Ron, buddy!

Or call me, and i would transfer your line to Ron... ... em :D

9. lynxsen

lynxsen Member

I have the Absolute HD package with Dish Network, and I don't see channel 444 - 451. :mad: And the free NBA Dish was blackout in my area. I live in Katy.

Called Dish, and they won't let me added FSN Houston channel for $5.99 per month (their regular price). They wanted me to change to "higher" package to add FSN, which will cost me 2.5X my current subscription. :mad:

Anyone with Dish Absolute HD package? How do you get your "Rockets" channel?

10. ClutchCityReturns

Why don't we have a sticky for all these "what channel is the game on for Dish/U-Verse/Comcast/TVMax/DirectTV/etc." type questions...?

See my signature.