1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

What did Joe Biden do wrong regarding Ukraine

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by FranchiseBlade, Feb 4, 2020.

1. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

You have me mixed up with somebody else, I never posted during Mchale's time and I certainly did not like him as coach.

I answered your question and you still can't admit you were wrong.

Typical.

2. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

so the number i've been told is ~$250M cumulative, after taxes

regarding the obvious corruption, here's one excerpt https://www.ibtimes.com/clinton-fou...als-hillary-clintons-state-department-1934187

regarding current litigation against the clinton foundation, it's most interesting that defense counsel is provided by the IRS itself -- you and i are actually paying to defend these criminals! https://www.ustaxcourt.gov/UstcDockInq/DocketDisplay.aspx?DocketNo=19004865

3. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

4. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

Our relationship is already dirty as hell, but what makes you think we would not sell them more weapons but for a $10 million donation to a charity? They've been our partners in crime in the middle east for a long time now. As one quote in the article puts it, Saudi Arabia was making deposits in the "favor bank" and I think that's probably right. Goodwill gestures to strengthen the relationship, just like how foreign dignitaries now favor Trump hotels. But money doesn't flow from the Foundation to the Clintons' bank accounts, so it doesn't really explain the $240 million.

As I understand it, there have been several FBI investigations and right now Barr's DOJ is doing an inquiry. If they find any actual corruption, I'm sure they'll be only too happy to prosecute it. And if they do, I'll take the case seriously because I don't think US Attorneys will risk their own professional reputations on a case they can't prove. So we shall see.

5. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

well the whistleblower case in the second link of my post has the strongest chance of exposing slush fund impropriety. barr still thinks epstein killed himself :D

6. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

7. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

trump's story changed once the impeachment trial was over...

Trump contradicts past denials, admits sending Giuliani to Ukraine
    https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/13/politics/trump-rudy-giuliani-ukraine-interview/index.html

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  8. RayRay10

RayRay10 Houstonian